Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken

Start from the beginning

Regina: "There!!!!!!" She shout out at (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a cave right there and he saw there was a teenage girl like she had short blonde hair and she was wave her hand at them to come here right away.

???: "COME ON!!! COME ON!!!!!" She shout out.

Paula/Daughter Of Dylan Morton.

When the two of them were running right there and Paula who was got inside and then the two of them run fast as they could going and they both went inside the cave right away and make them both got in there. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he saw the Australis tried to use his mouth tried to bite them but it doesn't work that way and make (Y/N) with Regina and Paula could see the dinosaur tried to get them and it is too goddamn big and can't freaking reach to bite them right now.

(Y/N): "I think we are safe right now." He said to Regina.

Regina: "Yeah...." She said and the two of them were slowly got up from the ground and make them both were breathing out little bit and the two of them turn their heads to look at each others and Paula too.

Paula: "Regina, are you alright?" She asked Regina.

Regina: "I-I'm fine...but thanks for this guy who warn us." She said to Paula.

Paula: "W-Who is he? A survivor?" She asked Regina.

Regina: "Well yes he is...but he is a soldier like us. Care tell us about your story?" She asked (Y/N) and make him sigh out little bit and he was explaining to the two of them about his story and also the survivors students of Japan was here and then the two women are surprise to heard that.

(Y/N): "Alright, enough of it...so tell us about who you two are and how many others are out there?" He asked them and make them both are gonna explaining the whole things that they both were gonna talking right away and then (Y/N) was quiet and amaze to listening their stories....they say this future wasn't going to be safe...this island is created by the Mother...the machine who was creating the dinosaurs to come out of the portal. When (Y/N) heard this and he will need to contacting with the others about this what happened.

Regina: "Alright, let's get moving on right now." She said to (Y/N) and Paula and then the three of them are walking right away and Paula was stick next with (Y/N) about she want to know much about him and she can see this man is mysterious hiding in the shadow. When Regina want to know about him too and she seen him was mysterious and hiding little bit.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the three of them are walking away from here and they both were heading out to somewhere else and they both were walk there fast as they could and they have no idea where they going but then they both arrive right on the times and they saw something unexpected for what they both saw there was 34 dead bodies of enemies.