Music and Mishaps! Part 2 (July 24, 2023)

Here the promised update on what happened with me, my sister, and Brielle! (It's SUPER late! I'm really sorry about that!) If you haven't read part 1 already, PLEASE read it first! Nothing will make sense if you don't. Anyways, here we go!

   The moment we'd gotten home from camp that day, I went straight to wattpad. I was horribly upset, and I knew that you all would know how to handle it.

   However, I got different advice from each of you. Some people said to let it be, and others said to tell a trustworthy adult. So I decided to try doing both. I'd tell my mom about everything, but leave my sister to figure things out on my own. 

   So I went to my mom and told her everything. But after I was done, she insisted on talking to my sister. So I hesitantly agreed, hoping that it was the right move. But before I brought my sister in, I asked my mom not to make my sister's decision for her. I wanted her to figure it out all by herself. 

   I didn't even bother pressing my ear to the door while they talked. I was too nervous. Too scared that my sister would be mad at me for telling on Brielle. So to distract myself, I looked for a new journal on Amazon. (My mom said she'd buy me a new one to replace the one Brielle ruined.) 

     I was right in the middle of deciding if I wanted a Composition notebook or a Floral-print spiral notebook when I heard a knock on my door. And I knew exactly who it was.

      "Come in," I said.

      My sister opened the door, fidgeting slightly with her fingers.

      "Hey," she said after a moment.

      "Hey," I said back, "did you want to talk?"

       "Kind of," my sister replied. "I was just wondering...are you mad at me?"

       "Mad at you?"

       "Yeah, for being friends with Brielle. Mom said that she did some not-very-nice things to you."

       "I'm not mad at you." I told her, and I actually meant it. "Brielle...isn't the nicest person. And if I'm being honest, I don't necessarily like her. But I would never be mad at you for being friends with her."

       "Oh," my sister said, looking relieved.

       I smiled at her, but I could tell she had more to say. 

      "Go ahead, I know you want to say something else." I pressed.

      "Well...I wanted to know exactly what Brielle did."

      I nodded, and then told her about everything. Brielle hitting me and Piano class, Ruining my notebook, and overalls being disrespectful to the people around her. I even reminded her of the way Brielle stormed off durning lunch that day. At the end of my explaining, my sister looked pretty shocked.

      "Wow...that's...horrible." She said. "Do you think I should stop being friends with Brielle?"

     I paused, trying my best to think about the advice you guys gave. 

     "I think that should be up to you," I said eventually.

     My sister fidgeted with her fingers some more. "Okay, thanks for not being mad at me."

     "Of course," I told her.     

       That next day, we went back to the conference. And Brielle as there. My sister's face remained  emotionless as she saw her walk by. Which kinda drove me crazy because I didn't know what she was thinking. 

      But then my sister started walking up to Brielle. She motioned for me to come over, but I shook my head. I was still too angry at Brielle, and I didn't want to make things worse. But I did listen into their conversation, while pretending to be on my phone.

      "Hi Brielle," my sister said hesitantly.

      "Hey," Brielle replied back. "Are you alright. You look...different," she said, scrunching up her nose. 

      "Yes Brielle. I look different because I'm upset. My sister told me what you did to her. That wasn't kind of you. And you need to say sorry."

       Brielle gasped very loudly. One of those really dramatic gasp. I know it sounds like I made that up, but I'm dead serious. That girl was a real drama Queen.

     "What I did to her?" She asked in shock. "Did you hear what she did to me?"

     "What she did to you?" My sister asked. "You mean patiently helping you out in piano class on that first day, while you kept being rude and abusive? And forgiving you for ruining her notebook?"

       I smiled. Brielle didn't seem to know what to say to that.

     "Say sorry to my big sis!" My sister said. "Or I don't want to be friends anymore!"

      "I will not say sorry to your stupid sister!"

      My sister's face twisted with anger. But instead of shouting "I HATE YOU," like I would've done at her age. She said, "that's it. We are not friends anymore. And unlike you, I won't come back asking to be friends again."

        Then she turned on her heel and stormed over to me. 

       "Wow," I told her. "You didn't have to do that." 

        "Yes I did," she said. "I'm glad we're not friends anymore."

        I smiled. "If I'm being honest, me too."

    So that's what happened with us and Brielle! (Once again, I'm so sorry it took so long to update!) As the days went by, we did end up telling the teacher about some of the things Brielle did, and she sat and had a talk with her. Thank you alol so much for the advice that you gave!

    Ngl, being a homeschooled kid, that thing with Brielle was probably the most dramatic thing I've ever experienced in my life. XD

    Reading over this, it really does sound like a made up story. But I swear, it's true. I mean, I put it in story-mode so it doesn't sound super boring. But nothing was made up, I don't know why crazy things keep happening to me. >_<

     For now, keep being the amazing people that you are! Love ya'll! <3