Cousin in College! (June 25, 2023.)

Hi guys! Welcome to another chapter of 'Venting to ya'll!'

Okay, so this chapter is about me and my cousin. She doesn't want her full name revealed. So for this reveal, I'm going to call her 'K'. Because her name starts with a K. (I let your imagination take you from there.)

Hereeee we goooo:

Dear readers,

     I have over 15 cousins, and there's a few of them that I've always favored. 

     One of those favored cousins is K. She came over every week to be with me and my siblings.

     K is literally the best cousin ever. She's 17, which quite a bit older than me. But even though we have a gap in out ages, K would always stoop down to me level and do what I wanted to do. 

     For example: I used to LOVE playing with American girls when I was younger. And even though K had already grown out of playing with dolls, she'd always suggest we play with them when she came over. And it always brought me so much joy.

     K actually got her drivers license recently. And we used that privilege to drive around town, going into local shops and theaters.

     K was my best friend. And I couldn't imagine being without her.

     Little did I know...

     Just one month ago, K graduated from high school. Sadly, I was unable to go. But she told me that it was a blast. I was so happy for her.

      Until I remembered something.

      After high school came college.

      And before I knew it, K had gotten into a good college.

      Far away from where I live.

      So yesterday, I asked her what we would do about her weekly visits, and our car rides. 

      I wasn't mentally prepared for what she said next.

      K said that she was on her own now. And she would try her best to visit. But most of our cousin bonding time had to come to an end. 

       I wasn't until that moment that I realized just how much I loved being with K. It was almost like a part of her was woven into my heart. And when she said those words, the string broke, leaving my heart aching and sore.

       I gave K the quickest nod and ran up to my room. I locked the door and let the tears flow, not caring to stop them.

       A little while later, K knocked on the door. 

       "May I come in?" She asked.

       I wiped my tears away, and replied "yes."

       I unlocked the door and let her in. But seeing her caused the stupid tears to come right back. I wrapped my arms around K, pulling her into a hug.

       "I'm gonna miss you," I whimpered.

       K looked down at me, "I'll miss you too, Zstuckey11."

       Ouch, the ending sounded sadder than I meant it too. But it is a completely true story. Every detail about it was true. K is my best friend. I can't believe I'll only get to see her twice a year now. 

       Maybe this sounds kinda stupid, but I really need help guys. I need advice on how to deal with this. I mean, I know I've gotta let it go at some point. 

        But this hurts.

        Really hurts. 

       Anyways, on a happier note. Chatting with you guys on wattpad, and reading your comments always make me feel better! No matter what I'm feeling, knowing that I have people in wattpad that actually care about me always makes my day.

         Love ya'll! <333