Max parked his car next to the curb and turned on his hazard. "Do you want me to order you a Lyft?" She sank her shoulders and sighed.

"It's fine..." He wasn't just gonna let her stand out there alone. "Do you wanna wait in my car?" Hinata shook her head no to him. So he unlocked his car and got out of it.

"What are you doing?" She questioned him. "I'm gonna wait with you." He sat on the curb and she blushed a little before sitting next to him. "I didn't ask you though."

The dark-haired man snorted. "Doesn't matter. What kinda man would I be to let a woman stand out here alone, while it's getting dark?"

She turned to look at him and giggled. "You're such a dork." He sat with his elbows on his knees as his legs were spread & he leaned over to her, whispering in her ear. "A hot dork."
-
For about 30 minutes she and Max chatted and laughed about random things.

They quieted down when they saw a random red car pull into the parking lot.

Max stood & crossed his arms over his chest, wondering who it was, and when the red car's window rolled down, Hinata sighed.

"You know she has a boyfriend right?" He had 1 hand on the steering wheel as he spoke in a rude tone toward Max.

"Yeah, I know and you are?" He gave the unknown man the same attitude. "It's ok, Maxxy." Hina stood and rolled her eyes. "That's my ride."

Sasuke wasn't done being petty. "I was just letting you know, you both were sitting real close to each other."

He was gonna say something else until Hinata pulled at his arm. "It's ok, just ignore that asshole." He gave the man in the car 1 last dirty look. "Ok. Just call or text me when you make it home."
xxx
An: In some cases, y'all might b wondering 'who tf is Max?' Welp lo & behold this is his revealing... ☺️

Readers, meet Max

Readers, meet Max.. Hina's arts classmate. He's relevant to this story 🫣
xxx
"I don't think Naruto would be happy about your over-friendliness with that guy..." Hinata said nothing to him as she continued looking out of the passenger window.

"He forgot to give me the address, so you're gonna have to direct me there." She scoffed and turned to look at him. "Are you serious?" He was too busy glancing at her plumped lips to listen to that stupid-ass attitude.

He could see why that dobe was obsessed with her... Those wicked curves heavenly sculpted her body like no other. He felt a stirring in the pit of his stomach and intense pressure in his loins. If Sasuke couldn't get with Naruto then he'd want the next best thing... Hinata.
xxx
When they pulled into her apartment complex, Hina hurriedly grabbed her bag & jumped out of his car but when he did the same, she turned & confusingly gazed at him.

"I need to pee." He nonchalantly told her and she squinted her clear orbs and lowered her brows. "Pee in a bush." The tall raven-haired fella walked & stood in front of her.