Intimidate with a ghost/Chapter 6

(( Time skip, later that night ))

The moon is high in the sky and the night sky is filled with stars.
Scaramouche knocks on the door to Kazuha's room and seems strangely excited.
"Darling, I'm home! Are you awake?" He giggles to himself, his voice dripping with excitement.
The moon is visible at his back, giving him a more sinister appearance than usual.
"I can't wait to spend the night with you, my love."

"Yeah! I'm on the couch! You can just pass through walls, you know that." He said that loudly so Scara could hear.

Scaramouche laughs and comes through the wall.
He looks around the room and walks to Kazuha, who is sitting on the couch, seemingly lost in his thoughts.
His eyes light up at the sight of Kazuha's presence, and the faint smile on his face quickly grows into a wide grin.
"Darling, you don't have any idea how much I waited for this."
He walks to Kazuha and wraps his arms around his neck from behind, leaning in very close.
"How was your day? Was I on your mind? I've been thinking about you, darling..."

Kazuha looks at Scaramouche and smiled.
"Of course, you know I only think about you..."
Kazuha giggled.
"My day was good, what about yours, my love?"

Scaramouche smiles at Kazuha, his eyes darting around as he thinks of the best way to respond.
"My day was quite eventful, I must say. And I'd say I'm excited to spend time with you tonight."
He moves his body closer to Kazuha's, pressing himself against him and smiling in anticipation.
His voice drips with honey as he speaks.
"Darling... What do you say we go upstairs?"

"Sure... I'm kinda sleepy too." Kazuha yawned.

After they went upstairs, Kazuha sat on the bed, he was so sleepy and he couldn't stop yawning.

"Oh, just relax, I'll do everything.."
Scaramouche whispers seductively, and begins to gently run his hands over Kazuha's chest.
"This will be so fun. I promise."
He moves even closer to Kazuha, his lips just inches away from his neck.
He starts to whisper sweet and intimate nothings in Kazuha's ear, his tone becoming ever more excited as he does.

Kazuha blushed a little bit, he wasn't that sleepy anymore.
"You're not going to kill me, are you?"

"Do you want me to?"
Scaramouche's voice is quiet and almost a whisper.
He moves the hair out of Kazuha's face and lets out a small giggle.
"No, darling. I wouldn't dare do such a thing to the man I love."
He grins and leans in close, his lips almost touching Kazuha's.
"You don't have anything to fear from me. Nothing.  I'll always protect you, darling. Forever."
He speaks in a soft voice, as if trying to reassure Kazuha.

Kazuha blushed, he tried to wrap his hands around Scaramouche, but once again, his hands went though him, Scaramouche was ghost dust after all.
"God damn it! I keep forgetting you're ghost dust!"

Scaramouche smiles as Kazuha fails to touch him.
"Darling, don't try to touch me. I've told you already."
He says as he bites down on Kazuha's shoulder. The bite is gentle, yet firm, teasing Kazuha's sensitive skin and making him shiver in pleasure.
"You are only allowed to look."
He smirks mischievously, his teeth grazing Kazuha's ear.
"I love the way your face flushes when I touch you... Makes me want to touch you more..."

Kazuha blushed and put his head on a pillow to hide it.
"Oh my... Why do you have to be this attractive!?"

"I can't help it... I was created to be this way... I'm your perfect god."
Scaramouche leans down again and presses his lips against Kazuha's, gently but forcefully.
"My love... I cannot imagine how soft your skin must be... I want to know what it feels like."
He lets his hand wander down to Kazuhas' waist and touches it gently, his fingers gently grazing his side
"Your body is... Phenomenal, darling..."