My supportive ghost/Chapter 2

Kazuha went to his work, he needed to clean up some rooms in The Crux, after he did it, he went to a restaurant with some of his friends, including Heizou, Ayato and Yoimiya.

Ayato looked at Kazuha with a scared expression and asked. "You're still alive, that's good! Is there a spirit at your house? Is the legend real?"

Kazuha avoided eye contact and sighed. "Well... He's quite handsomne and I gotta say he's kinda cute with me."

Everyone looked at him with a shocked expression, no one was expecting that.

Ayato was surprised. "What?! He didn't harm you?!"

Heizou looked at him in shock. "You guys got along?!"

Yoimiya took a deep breath. "You're dating?"

Kazuha looked at them all and sighed, he knew this would happen.
"No, he didn't harm me, yes we got along, and no, we're not dating."
Kazuha looked at Yoimiya.
"What kind of maniac would date a ghost?!"

Everyone laughed when they heard Kazuha responding Yoimiya, and then, Yoimiya asnwered with a smirk: "I'm sure you would."

Kazuha looked surprised, he wasn't expecting this.
"No, I wouldn't."

Everyone laughed at it, they found it funny, but they all had got time talking.
Kazuha saw what the time was, and he noticed it was 8PM
"Well, I'm going home now, see you guys tomorrow."

He was in his way home, he passed through Beidou, but before he could do anything, Beidou went toward him and said:
"Sorry, Kazuha, I need to fire you from your work."

Kazuha looked in surpise, what?! Why would she do that? Kazuha started getting kinda desperate.
"What?! You know it's my only work, how will I manage to survive now?"

Beidou sighed.
"I'm sorry, Kazuha. You'll understand better later." She left.

Kazuha was getting stressed, he kept going home with a sad expression, he was annoyed, he didn't like this at all. Would he just die from hunger now?
He opened the door of his house and went straight to his room, he lay down on his bed and covered himself with a blanket.

[Time skip...]
Later that night...
Scaramouche, now in his ghostly form, is wandering around the mortal realm, looking for something or someone to keep him entertained.
It's getting close to the Witching Hours... and he's getting bored. And impatient!
He's looking through the window in a mortal's house, and sees Kazuha asleep in his bed.
"Oh, hello again..."
Scaramouche whispers to himself. "I wonder what he's dreaming about..."
He smiles and starts walking through the walls.... towards Kazuha's room...

Kazuha wakes up as he feels something approaching him, and he looks at Scaramouche with an annoyed and sad expression.
"Go away, I'm not in the mood of talking." He seemed sad.

"So... you don't want to talk?"
Scaramouche leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees as he gazes at the boy.
"What's wrong, Kazuha? Was work really that stressful? Or am I the problem here...? Maybe you've... changed your mind?"
Scaramouche grins, raising an eyebrow and looking at Kazuha with a mocking expression.

Kazuha looked annoyed, he started to cry as he grabbed the blankets tightly.
"Leave me alone."
He kept crying.

"Kazuha..."
Scaramouche sounds desperate, as if he doesn't know how to comfort the boy in front of him.
"Don't cry. What's wrong? Why are you-?"
Scaramouche pauses, wondering if it's right of him to even ask this question.
"W-Why are you crying?"
He sounds genuinely concerned for Kazuha's wellbeing.