10 -"you don't.. want to do that, right?"

Start from the beginning

Soon, my vision began to blur. I didn't notice it at all as I was zoning out, staring directly at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, a vision flashed in my head. a third person view of my laying on the ground, the villain from the other day hovering over me. i was sure to die. Katsuki was, he was covered in blood, slumped against the wall. that was because i was too slow.

its my fucking fault. it was all my fault. Katsuki got injured because of me. he got hurt because of my mistakes.-

knock, knock

"huh-?" i let out, and quickly looked around, not recognising my surroundings for a moment. i saw myself in the mirror, and saw my cheeks stained with a streak of tears. how great.. i must have zoned out.

knock, knock

i jumped, the sudden sound scaring me. i shook my head to stay focused on reality again, and made my way the door. opening it, i saw Iida.

"i thought to check up on you. you hadn't come to class today- how badly were you injured? your covered in bandages!" Iida spoke in a soft voice, then interrupted himself when he saw my body. i sighed, figuring i didn't have the strength to talk about it.

"i-i had a run in with a-a villain yesterday.. uh.. it's a-alright though, it's not that bad." i stuttered with a quiet voice. i then apologized for worrying him, i didn't like to worry people. "are you sure you don't want to go to recovery girl?" he asked, inviting himself inside, and looking at my room with interest before focusing back on me.

'wa- oh, no- it's fine. i-i uh, i already healed myself enough.. i-it just felt too weird to not have the bandages on, uh,, yeah." i waved my hand Infront of me, my body language further showing that i was fine. "it's healed enough already, really, i-it's all good."

"right, well. if you say so." he said, his voice audibly showing his concern was still there. but he didn't try to push me on the matter any longer.

we then spoke for a few more minutes. Mostly Iida updating me on the work that i missed. turns out i missed a surprise test in mathematics. not so much of a surprise for me now though. other than that, it went like every other day would.

eventually, we found our way down the hallway, still talking, but separated as i made my way to the kitchen. i scanned through the fridge, not seeing anything advertising, and moved to the pantry. Again, not finding anything suitable to my taste buds.

"Yo!" A voice came from my left, and I made eye contact with electric yellow eyes for no more than a moment before looking at their other features. My brain soon recognised Kaminari.

"Hello." I said back, not to be rude and ignore him. I then turned back to the pantry, "yeah, I couldn't find anything I wanted earlier either.. hey, how 'bout we go out today? Oh, and how's your injuries? They look pretty bad.." he began bombarding me with questions.

"Uh, they're fine." I said, only processing the last question. "Oh, uh, yeah we can go out..." "F-for groceries." I quickly added on, realising it could have been worded better, but I didn't have the brain capacity to think correctly at the moment.

I lifted my hands up, feeling something heavy and assuming my headphones were there. But alas, nothing, which I then proceeded to remember my headphones were definitely crushed, broken, and sent to the depths of hell, seeing as I never actually took them off yesterday.

"You good?" Bugzapper must've notice my small sulk, though it wasn't too hard to figure out I how I was feeling.

"Yeah.. j-just realising my headphones are destroyed.. c-completely obliterated. hah" i chuckled out of nervous habit.