1 - Blondey.

(This has been rewritten. The original is still on my profile. )
°
°
°
°
°
"Y/N!!" I heard my name being called while still in the midst of sleep. I groaned ever so slightly, and ignored it, rolling over so my back faced the wall. It was silent for a few moments, before I heard footsteps.

"Breakfast!" My mother yelled as she made her way up the stairs to my room.

"You'll be late if you don't hurry u-" she then immediately went silent once she saw the state I was in. Completely in bed, not even attempting to get up for whatever she was arguing about. I heard her stutter for a moment, before she gained her composure, trying not bursting out in anger.

As calmly as she could, she took a breath in, and huffed out. "Get the fuck up. If you're not ready by the time I come back, I swear- Ugh, just get ready." And with that, she left, not bothering to shut the door behind her. Unable to express my anger, I took a shallow breath in, and hopped out from the covers.

Never shuts the fucking door.. tch. I had to contain myself in order not to slam it shut and get in even more trouble. Meanwhile, I glued my eyesight to the uniform that had suddenly been on my chair, still not clicking what I had to get up for.

What.. wait- what was she talking ab- huh? ..Oh.. oH- OH- finally, my brain made sense of the specialities of today. Rushing over to the clothing on the chair, I held it to make sure it was real, and it sure was. I then continued to stare mindlessly at it for half a minute, my mind not computing what to do.

"Oh, wait, I'm going to UA?? Like- the big shot school, today? I- ok." I shook my head out of the trance, and rushed to get ready. Going to the bathroom, I took the quickest shower of my life, then fit the uniform on. Usually I hated school clothing, the fabrics were never well, and they always folded weirdly. Though, UA is living up to its standards, as the uniform was by far the most comfortable outfit I've had to wear without choice.

Stretching in it quickly, I tested the flexibility of it. And it suited well. Feeling confident, I made a striking pose, and felt the confidence waver to the negatives. Ignoring such an embarrassing moment, I huffed and left my room.

Walking to the kitchen, I noticed my mother was there, seemingly making pancakes by the almost intoxicating smell. Standing awkwardly, I waited for her to pass me my serve. I looked down at the plate she'd handed to me, and... it was.. coated in so much syrup, it made me want to throw up at the mere sight of it..

"I don't want breakfast." I claimed in a monotone voice and glanced back up to meet my mothers face with a confused expression planted on.

"Why not? Breakfast is important, you know." She raised an eyebrow, seemingly trying to imply I was hiding something.

"I'm just n-never hungry in the morning.." what in the hell is she getting at..? My stuttering probably made it seem like what I was saying was false, though I was telling the truth. Mother then glanced at my food for a moment longer than usual, then handed me my jacket which she'd had for some reason.

I slowly took it from her grasp and put it on while she turned back around, putting my plate in the fridge. Ah.. t's tight.. I'll just uh- I'll take it off once I leave.. I felt around the elbows were very tight, and the fabric seemed to stretch uncomfortably at my shoulders, mother must have gotten me the incorrect size.

"Have a good day, please." She said as if I could choose how my day would go. She then held my hands for a moment, which I felt to be insanely uncomfortable, then practically pushed me out the door. I stood for a moment to process how fast she'd kicked me out, but quickly shook out of it and began to walk my way to school.

I didn't mind walking. Actually, I found it quite enjoyable. I was just worried that I'd make a wrong turn. Luckily I memorised the area in the past few months since I moved back.