Call End

FLASHBACK

Of the time When Oberoi Family was in Korea...

[Valentine's Day]

Tanvi - Here is yours all Tea and Coffee.
All - thankyou~

Hobi came downstairs and signal tanvi to come to Kitchen.

Tanvi - ok so you all drink it..if need anything then just call me, by then I am coming.
All - okay.

She went to the kitchen.

Tanvi - Yea..what happened ?

Hobi pulled her closer by waist and smiled at her.

Hobi - Happy Valentines Day My love.
Tanvi - Happy Valentines Day my hubby.
Hobi - This Day from exact 4 years back you proposed me...remember I'm your graduation was on 14th February and so this is the best and the special day for me.
Tanvi (shy) - also at this day only was our first kiss.
Hobi (joining their foreheads) - You know what tho..this valentines day is mostly celebrated by the boyfriend and girlfriend but also the lovers can do..and its out first valentines after Marriage.
Tanvi - Ye...sometimes friends and family also celebrate among each other.
Hobi - Yeah but leave all those things..I called you here, first tell me are you free today.
Tanvi - I am.
Hobi - Then we would go out today.
Tanvi - But what if any elder would need anything from our back ?? Now to Jisoo is also not here that if we would go then she could do the work..Yn and ruhi would be also I guess going out today...simran don't know anything here...so I am only left to do the work, so.
Hobi (sigh and pout) - Aaa...yeah right..We can't leave them too...I thought we could go out and celebrate our this day alone..some moments together.
Tanvi (pecking his lips) - its ok my baby..Responsibilty is first.
Hobi (smile) - Yeah...I love you.
Tanvi - I love you too.

Jimin (hugging ruhi) - Happy valentines My Love.
Ruhi - happy valentines day my baby.
Jimin - Do you have any plans for today ?
Ruhi - Not really.
Jimin - Ok so shall we go out and enjoy this valentines.
Ruhi - Ye Ok...I don't have any problem...but what are we gonna tell to our parents? All will tease us if we would tell them that we are going out for valentines day.
Jimin - amm...thats also the problem but...aree we would tell them that we have to buy clothes and so are going to the mall...and when person goes to hangout so of course they come late.
Ruhi (smile) - Yeah- ok fine.
Jimin - So be ready we are gonna enjoy a lot together...Everything would be romantic.
Ruhi (chuckled) - okey.

Yn wokeup from her sleep...she stretched her arms and legs while yawning...she removed her blanket lazily and seated on the bed and suddenly the balloon bursted, she flinched hearing the sound and then the red flowers fall over her.

Yn - Huh...Flowers.

She looked up and around the room which was decorated...red and white balloons.

Yn - Wow...Who did this ??

A message pop up in her phone, she took her phone from nightstand in her left.

Yn - Oh taehyung has messaged..."A very beautiful morning to my queen...look at your right"....my right !?

She looked at her right and saw a big teddy bear with a heart in middle and also one gift was kept there.

Yn - Woww...So cute....gift is also there...is it for me ??

Taehyung again messaged and she checked it.

Yn - "Its for you....my not so innocent Ynie"...Okey..

She opened the gift box...and balloons again came out with the notes and pictures that were hanging.

Yn - Oh its mine and Taehyung's Photos...There's some notes also with no. Written on it !?! Might be number wise I need to read...lets read. "Happy Valentines Day my Girl"....Oh today is Valentines day..how could I forget it ?!
"You might have forget this day but no worries..your soon to be hubby and that is Me, Mr.Kim remembered this special day"....How this person reads my mind yaar. "Don't be surprised if I read your mind..Not like that only we are together and love each other"...Yaar..."Thankyou so much for coming in my life....I am just blessed to have you".....Aww...my tae, you are so sweet. "You are sweeter than me, Darling"....W-What !? Whatever he wrote is just before what I am thinking...does he see the future that he thought I would think or speak this after reading his note that the next note is on that only of what I spoke. "Told you before, dont be suprised" What...TaeTae..."I want to celebrate this day with you all day out... Want to spend some alone time with you in the evening and night So I planned to go out today and add some more romantic scenes to our Romantic World apart from Daily Life Now go to the cupboard and theres kept your real gift... in the afternoon time, be ready..will go out.. Love you my sweetheart" Love you too my Future hubby...but now cupboard.