Chapter #7| Recovery

S E B

I woke up a day later so confused, my head hurt so bad, have bruises all over my chest, stomach and face. I got the news that Edward will stand trial for murder and other offensives. I pleaded for to get him help and that he saved my life but at the end of the day, Edward committed murder. I'm all alone now, I couldn't be there to give my support since I can barely move without crying in pain.

Edward is all I got, I didn't want Trent to find out, he have his own problem and he needs to move on. He doesn't need my own problems in his life, don't want him involved with Edwards drama. Nathan was a man to never cross, he's feared around town but now he's dead. I thought I could hate my brother for stealing from me to taking and dealing drugs. I'm thankful for him saving my life, I wanted him to change for the good. I don't want to come home and have someone call me that my older brother overdosed, I fear everyday wondering what he's taken and what happen to my old loving brother.

I push my food to the side, hospital food are disgusting but I lost my appetite. I wanted to leave this hospital and go home. Being inside a hospital brings back horrible memory. A few days went by and the doctor gave me the okay to leave, I needed someone to take me home. I have no one but I had no choice but to call Master Marcus, he was furious that I missed so many days of work but when I explained my situation he came immediately.

"Why didn't you tell me about your brother?" Master Marcus asked. I sighed, I didn't want anymore involved nor know about my drug addict brother.

"Didn't want anyone involved and what happened you or anyone could of gotten hurt" I replied

"One call Seb and Paul and I will be there" he said. I nodded in response, I knew they would but again don't want them to get hurt because of me or my brother. The drive to my apartment was silent, Master Marcus didn't ask anymore questions which I was thankful. He helped me inside, I couldn't move around to clean my apartment but Master Marcus ordered for me to go to bed as he cleaned and cooked me some dinner.

"Thank you Master Marcus" I said.

"No problem, I'll come by to check on you, if not then Paul will take my place. No moving around and no heavy lifting. Stay in bed and rest, make sure you take your medication" he instructed

"Okay Master Marcus and thank you again" I whispered. He waved goodbye and leave through my front door and closing it shut. I bite down onto my bottom lip to prevent myself from crying, all I've done is cry and I'm tried of it.

L E O N

"Frowning will give you wrinkles" said Casey.

"No it won't" I replied. She giggled.

"I can see then very clearly" she said. I growled and looked away, Casey laughed as he slapped my back. I drank the rest of my beer and looked around the restaurant. I watch my little angel finish her meal, she's my world and I'll make it my mission to get custody and leave sh*t town.

"Any news from the lawyers?" she asked

"With the amount of evidence I provided for them they think I'll have a good chance winning but the bad part of it, it's takes time" I replied. Casey was upset I'll me moving back to my home town, she's like a sister to me and now she claims she'll move with me. I look out of the window watching cars drive by the busy streets, I sighed and begin to think about my submissive. So many secrets I kept from him and my friends, I need him by my side and I regret leaving without a word.

I had to, it was a shock that I've gotten Emily pregnant, that one drunk night change my whole world. She didn't even wanted to be a mother, I fought for my baby girl and made sure she'll give birth to Alley. I couldn't let Emily abort Alley, no way in hell I'll let that b*tch kill my little angel. Nine months later beautiful Alley finally came to this world, I didn't trust Emily but I Alley needed her mother in her life. I thought I was doing to right thing, I thought about what Alley needed. She needed her parents together and raising her together, I thought Emily and I can work this out but I was wrong.

"Daddy I'm finish!" said Alley. I smiled and kissed her head, I ordered some chocolate ice-cream then soon we'll head back to my apartment and watch movies together before we head to bed. Soon we've arrived home, Casey showered with Alley together while I grab the mattresses to the living room and have our movie slumber party. I warmed up some popcorn and opened a bag of cheese corn chips in a bowl.

"Look daddy! I got my princess pj's" said Alley.

"Oh baby you look beautiful, come my princess, allow your prince to escort you to the bed" I said. She giggled and take my hand, Casey put on Frozen as we all cuddled together until we all fall asleep.