Aadith " Yes raj let us "

I said " Ok but don't you dare to disturb me" They nodded and enter and started touching and looking everything thing like it's there first time seeing them. I shake my head thinking Obviously it's there first time.

After sometime still looking around. I chuckled at them seeing them so astonished. I remove my upper cloth which is full sleeved as I completed doing treadmill. So to do my pull ups and other exercise i always remove my upper cloth because i always wear full sleeved gym cloth and I started feeling hot in that so i just remove. There was a mirror in which i saw my necklace and my bracelet which was gifted by my jaan with our initial A and S. I caressed it lovingly. Then started doing my exercise.

 Then started doing my exercise

A/N:- Think in both have initial of A and S together

While i was doing my exercise. I feel bunch of eyes looking at me. I turned towards them. And they looked away. I shake my head and continue doing my exercise so i can freshen up fast and talk to my jaan. I'm missing her so much...I really want to meet her. I'm thinking to go Mumbai and surprise her. I was thinking this but again i feel stares at me. I had got annoyed with there continuous stare. I turn and glares at them. And said "Why the heck you all are looking at me "

Karan being Karan said " We all were staring at your body "

I looked at him with done face " Why the fuck you were looking at my body"

Divyank said " Because your body is really hot,sexy, gorgeous, manly, greek god,

Before he had continued i said with stren voice. " Shut up "

Arjun said " He is not lying. I mean looked at you. Hmm wow" I give him disbelief look and said. " You too started behaving like them"

Anirudh come near and poked my biceps. I jerked his hand away. He look at me with amazed and said " Bhai you have a really nice body " and look at me up and down like checking me out.

I feel really angry with there behavior and not letting me do my gym.

Rohan come and touch my abs and said " Wow bhai it's really hard"

JaanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara