Chapter- 9

Delhi
Family house

Parwati (POV):

When i had saw raj like that i had really panic thinking what might have happened. But i had slight idea that it's must be related to that women. That time I really had got angry on that women whoever she is for making my son cry like that. But when raj said that something really terrible thing had happened. I immediately understand this must be related to her and that terrible thing must had happened to her. I really get worried about hearing this i just pray to God she is ok now. God knows what had happened to her. I really wanted to know my heart was really heavy thinking about this from yesterday. I had thought i will ask today raj about it directly in afternoon when everyone must take rest in there room.

1:00 PM

Adhiraj (POV):

I'm in my room thinking about yesterday. I had finally opened myself to them but not fully but still I'm feeling better now at least now they won't think that i was doing everything on purpose or get worried and sad thinking i had overworked myself there. I really missing my jaan i haven't talk to her from many days. I want to hear her voice. Even i hadn't meet her since four month I'm missing my little baby. What should i do.

Shraddha (POV):

I was doing work my work but couldn't focus as i was missing my dhir so much. So i thought to call him VC . He picked immediately we started talking but suddenly his mother come and said i want to know everything. I know about you little secret. Dhir had become silent don't know what to do. Then look at me like saying i don't know how she know i never had broke our promise. I know he would never do that. I smiled which say i know you would never break our promise. Then i thought that if aunty already know so i should tell dhir to say whatever she want know about me and us. I said to him who is still silent " Dhir tell her everything she wants to know about me or about us and call me then ok. I'm hanging up. I will wait for your call. Mai aapse bht bht pyar krti hu. And yeah you don't to reply this in front of your mother. send me msg ok " with big smile. Anuty can't hear us as he was using airpods. And he can't reply to my confess to in front of her and we would always do that if other person can't reply on phone we would send msg about it. Adhiraj was shocked hearing me saying to reveal about us to her. But i know he was happy hearing this for 2 reason 1st I'm getting over my past and 2nd that finally someone from his family going to know about us. Giving him last smile which he return back with soft look and big smile. I hang up and resume my work. Thinking what is happening there.

Adhiraj (POV) :

As i was thinking about her. I got call from someone.... I looked at lazily but got really happy seeing jaan on screen calling me VC i picked up immediately.

Me - Hii meri jaan. I said with husky voice to tease her.She little shiver and started blushing
Jaan- Hii me..re dhi..r. She said with little Sutter. I got satisfied with her reaction on my voice.
Me- So finally got time for your poor boyfriend ummm. with deep and husky voice.
Jaan - I'...m sor..ry d..hir. I...i was reall...y bus..y. Seeing her like reacting my male ego boosted.
Me- But don't you think you deserve punishment for making me wait to hear your voice. I keep teasing her. I know she also like this my deep and husky voice but never say.
Jaan- Wh..what pun..ish...ment. I'm enjoying this so much.
Me- You will know when we will met alone. She shiver visibly hearing alone and looked me with those innocent eye which tempted me so much.
Jaan- Dhir please. she said with pleading tone.
Me- Please what jaan. I know she want me to stop.
Jaan- Stop talking like this and tell me all thing you had did all these day. She said with hurried tone to change the subject. I also did not want to make my little baby beetroot as right now she is tomato. I told her what happened including today. she got sad hearing all think.
Me- Jaan don't be sad there wasn't your fault they misunderstood it. And i didn't tell them because we have reason they will understand.... You know that Right. Hum tumse pyar krte hai so its my responsibility to stand with you on your all decision i know what you're going through. and I'm not going to do something may harm your mental health or nor I'm letting someone to do that not even you've right. I had noticed something in you that you wanted to meet my family but still figuring out to yourself if you're doing right thing or worng. Take your time as much as you want but don't force yourself to do something you don't want. I don't Care if you want to hide this for years or lifetime remember I'm not going to leave you ever and I'm not going to lie to you. Yes i want you to meet my family but not by force but i want you to be ready fully, i want you to be happy when you meet my family. And I'm ready to wait for that day because i know that day going to be very beautiful.I said with smile.
Jaan- I just hope they will understand and accept me. I won't force myself i promise if i ever said to you even after 1 min to tell about us remember I'm not forcing myself but I'm doing willing and with happiness ok. And yes i know what had happened 6 months ago was terrible but it's now on past and I'm also good not fully but still I'm good. Even you said you're going to spend time with your family but i still I'm saying try to spend time with them as much as possible. They were in one way away from you for 2 and half year. They needed your most of time right now. Even if you can't give your time much to me. I'm okay with this because your family should be your 1st priority. I know they are but still. I hope your understanding me Ok. I had a smile hearing her giving my family more importance then herself. In this generation it's too hard to find someone like her because everyone just want give themselves most importance in this world after that they put someone but this women put her family 1st than her family loved one's then literally everyone then  herself. She thinks my family as hers and i love this.
Me- Don't worry i will give them time but that doesn't meant i won't give you time. I will just like my family because you're also my family. She smile and nodded.
Me- Now tell me my jaan what mischievous thing that did recently. She smiled evilly. That's only meant that she had done many mischievous things.
Jaan- Rudra bhai was sleeping peacefully and i go to his room and took his phone and put on his back stick with tape and get out from there after putting camera and sit in living room and call him. when it ring he started finding it everywhere and where he try to find his phone ringing sound coming from him he had got really irritated when i couldn't hold back i started laughing and tell him. He was about to beat me. but sid bhai saved me. and i put hair removing cream in his body wash. and that hair removing strip put on his leg and pulled it. he yelled like dying whale. when we were in office i put black color in my hand and just close his from back after he saw me think like doing this normally he hadn't noticed my hand he literally roam whole office like that day when at last someone ask him to look at mirror he then got to know about. and more i had done but i don't remember yeah i had give him today soya sauce instead of black coffee. She said everything while laughing and i also laughing hearing her naughtiness.
Me- Why you always irritate him. still laughing.
Jaan- Because of his reactions. She said laughing
Me- I agree I laugh remembering his whine irritated face and his funny reaction to her pranks.
When i look up from my phone i saw maa was standing at door and was about to knock. I said "Maa" and looked at jaan who also looked at me shocked. Maa was already looking at me when i again looked at her. She come inside with big smile and sit on bed right in front of me and said "I want to know everything. I know about your little secret." I got shocked hearing her and got silent don't know what to say. I just don't want my jaan to think that i broke her promise. I immediately look at her like saying i don't know how she know. I never had break our promise. She give me smile like saying she know i could never break our promise. I got relax seeing that. But next what she said shocked me but happy too. She gave me permission to tell about us to maa and about her everything. I gave her soft look and big smile. she hang up i send her msg " Thank you so much for this. and hum v tumse bht bht bht pyar krte h" I got reply " You don't have say thank you as I'm also happy knowing she will know about us from today. I'm so happy😀😁" I chuckled knowing her she must be squealing right now with happiness and nervousness. As she was insure too much but now slowly she is fighting with those she happy and maa knowing about us she also happy about that but nervous to thinking about her reaction.