Chapter- 11

Delhi

Author (POV) :-

Youngster sitting in garden area and talking about yesterday event.

" What did you had saw yesterday in raj bhai phone " ask curious sanaya.

" I will answer you bhabhi but before that i want to know from rudh bhai that what good changes you've seen in raj bhai and how do you think he have girlfriend" said aathiya.

Everyone share a look and look at her again.

" Why this question suddenly " asked confused Divyank

" I will answer all of your question but before that just answer my question ok... so tell rudh bhai" said aathiya.

Everyone nodded and said anirudh to tell as they are also curious.

" I don't have any specific reason to say raj bhai have girlfriend but i feel like i don't even know why but he have girlfriend " said confused anirudh

" NO REASON JUST FEEL LIKE SERIOUSLY RUDH/RUDH BHAI " Everyone yelled except aathiya being dumbfounded.

" Good changes " asked aathiya ignoring everyone yelling.

" He always was gloomy and sad when he had come but when he had gone Mumbai again and had come back. He was little relax and less gloomy and sad that time and but he was always stay in phone or laptop and also smiled so many time looking at device. That time i thought that work make raj bhai happy. That's why i said bhai had good and bad changes. Good changes is he started to become happy while working and bad changes is he was over working himself and not giving enough time to us. But now I'm confused because raj bhai had said he wasn't over working himself then what he was always do in his phone or laptop "
said anirudh hurriedly to escape yelling from others but now they also had become silent and hearing him.

" Are you sure he had become little relax and become less sad and gloomy. And he smile seeing his devices. " asked overexcited and smiling aathiya.

Everyone look at her weirdly. Thinking what happened to her suddenly.

" Yes I'm confirm" said looking confused anirudh.

She jumps up and down dance. And they all give her look that she had gone carzy at last.

Aadith said seriously " Do we have to call mental asylum for her. "

They all nodded agreeing with him. Till now she stopped and said or more like yell "Yes that's what i wanted to hear"

She looked at anirudh still with big smile which look creepy to them. Anirudh gave her forced smile.

" Does bhai use ear buds too sometimes while working " asked aathiya still with creepy smile.

Anirudh think if raj bhai used or not then remember he had used many times.

" Yes many times but why are you asking this questions and not telling us about yesterday "

" I will answer now ok " said aathiya while sitting on her place.

Everyone nodded.

" What rudh bhai think i agree with him raj bhai having girlfriend. No i don't think i confirmed raj bhai have girlfriend" said over smiley aathiya which gave shock to everyone.

" How can you be so sure " asked aanatha

" Yes aati why are you saying this " said piya

" Di please explain us " said anamika with curious look.

" Rudh doesn't have any specific reason to say he just had said that. what was your reason to say this"  said rohan confused