"What if we can?" Scott spoke as he held up a jar of white powder. Ms. Blake had recognized it immediately and her expression turned to one of complete shock. "Is that...?"

"Mistletoe." Scott finished her sentence as he through the powder right at her. Ms. Blake flailed her arms, trying to get it away from her, but because mistletoe acts as a poison and a cure, it poisoned her outer self. Momentarily, Ms. Blake's face turned to a pale, scratched and disheveled face of a monster. They all looked on in horror, not expecting something so terrifying, but Ms. Blake had turned back to her  original state before Derek had very angrily grabbed her by the throat suspending her in the air.

Scott, Stiles, or Juno would've tried to stop him except they didn't care all that much if Ms. Blake got hurt in this process. Ms. Blake, however, did protest with a struggle. "Derek, wait! Wait! You need me!"

"What are you?!" Derek demanded answers, clearly having some underlying issues here, but Ms. Blake was just trying to get out of this situation. "I'm the only person who can save your sister...call Peter...Call him!"

Derek took his phone out of his pocket and tossed it to Juno considering he was busy suspending this woman in the air. Juno turned on his phone and went to call Peter. She was aware that Cora was in the hospital and only getting worse, she and her friends assumed it was because of her fight with Aidan. Once Peter had answered, Juno greeted him by saying, "What's up, irrelevant piece of shit?"

"Juno..." Peter greeted, obviously not happy to hear her voice when he thought it would be Derek. "How's Cora doing?"

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance...mistletoe." That was when Juno hung up the phone, letting everyone know that Cora had been hurt by exactly what they predicted. "It's mistletoe."

Derek's grip began tighten around her neck, which made her choke a little more. Scott went to take a step forward, but stopped himself. His natural instinct was to protect everyone no matter what, but he knew that Derek was handling the situation. Still gasping for air, Ms. Blake pointed out, "Her life...it's in my hands."

Derek's grip kept getting tighter to the point where they could hear cracking. Scott saw that she was actually getting really hurt, so he protested, "Derek, stop!"

"Stilinski...you'll never find him..." Ms. Blake gasped, which was now when Juno butted in, "Derek, put her down!"

Derek expected Scott to step in and get him to stop with what he was doing, but when Juno too had protested, he actually listened. Derek dropped Ms. Blake, who coughed and sat on the ground to regain her strength. She did, however, begin to chuckle. "That's right. You need me, all of you."

It was disappointing, but Ms. Blake was right. None of them wanted her there, but they needed Ms. Blake to help Cora and figure out where Stiles's father had gone.

•☽.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.☾•

Juno, Scott, Stiles, and Derek had all brought Ms. Blake to the hospital so that they could help Cora. Juno had to wear sunglasses since her eyes were still glowing white. She had no clue why, she really just didn't have a lot of practice keeping the Reaper aspect of her under control, but Juno would get better with time.

As they were walking into the hospital, Stiles for some reason had a baseball bat in his hands, which Juno was confused by. All she had to ask was, "Why?"