You guys are probably calling him a bottom. You're not exactly wrong, babes. He's a switch.

Anywho, I slid my hands out of his, sliding my hands down to his wrists, applying slight pressure, silently telling him to not move his hands from where they were. After a couple of seconds, I moved my hands down, gently dragging my fingertips down his tattooed skin until they were at the hem of his shirt. I slid my hands up his shirt, feeling his delicate skin that was textured with the slight chest hair. My hands found his nipples and I started to gently play with them, rubbing the pads of my thumbs over the sensitive buds of his nipples. As this happened, I broke our kiss to kiss his neck, playfully nipping at his skin. "Jesus Christ..." Josh exhaled softly, struggling to keep his hands where they were as he was squeezing the hell out of the bedframe that was right above the pillow his head rested on.

I after a while of this, I got a bit bored, as I was still full of energy and I wanted to do so much. I wasn't horny, I wasn't using Josh to kill my hyper battery, I just felt like having sex with my boyfriend and making love to him. He's been working really hard lately, he just got back from Japan, he's been recording with the boys, flying back and forth from America to Australia, he's been trying to make videos for his two channels, making video ideas, and he's been trying to get better mentally, and he's been doing great, so this was kind of giving him love and a reward and the exact same time. He gets extra because he has to deal with my hyper ass.

I pulled away and sat up, sliding my hands out of his loose fitted top. Josh looked at me with his gorgeous, big, ice crystal blue eyes that were full of love and playfulness, and maybe a bit of lust. He was panting softly, as he was still recovering from the long kiss and all the attention his neck and nipples just got. I smiled wide like an idiot, making him do his closed mouth chuckle. "I love you, you crazy bitch." He said, making me laugh. "I love you, too, Dub Daddy." I say, making him roll his eyes and let out a soft chuckle.

A couple seconds after that sweet moment ended as I slipped off my shirt and bra and took off his top. I had my stretch marks showing, making my confidence falter, as they were a main factor of why I'm so insecure. Josh noticed my slight change in mood and realized why I had hesitated for a few seconds. He slowly moved his hands and placed them on my stretch marks, gently caressing my imperfections. Josh sat up and reached a hand to cup my face. "You are beautiful, Y/n. These are just another part of you that I admire. They kinda look like tiger stripes, so that makes you even more badass than you already are." He said with a sincere, loving tone. He gently took my chin with his thumb and index finger to make me look at him. He gave me a small smile and said the next words in a slow, sincere tone, as if he want me to hear each syllable, "You are perfect.", He spoke in a normal talking speed, keeping his tone soft, "I love you." He assured, making me smile shyly and blush at his genuine compliment.

I leaned forward and pecked his lips gently, connecting our foreheads as I pulled away, feeling his breath on my lips as we were centimeters apart. My eyes were slightly glossed with tears as his words melted my heart.

Josh may act like he doesn't give a flying fuck about anything, but he is the opposite of camera. He is genuine and sweet, especially with his words. He is a natural at speaking his truth, both by being a chaotic asshole and by being a loving poet. He was amazing with words, but he thought the opposite. He always says on camera that he isn't great at words and that he just lets the boys do whatever, but really, he is an amazing writer. His verse in the song "Sick" definitely proves it, but y'know, it's in his funny crackhead persona.

I could go on and on about how artistic and creative Josh is, but that would take up everything in this smut chapter.... Yes I, Y/n L/n, broke the fourth wall... Fuck off. The writer is trying to make this interesting for you because they love all of you.