Behind me, Adam swept my hair off of my neck, pressing a soft kiss to the base of my spine.

Then, he tugged the bodice of my dress down, exposing my tits.

"Adam-"

"Shh," he hushed, bringing a hand up to cup my breast.

I stared, enraptured, at the faint reflection in the glass, at the sight of his big, broad hand against me, his thumb beginning to caress my nipple.

With his other hand, he reached down, pulling up my skirt and exposing me.

Breathless, I watched as he touched me, shivering as his fingers spread me apart.

His reflection grinned, a devilish, devious expression as his fingers began to stroke me, aiming to finish the job he started in the elevator.

Adam's eyes burned like coals, meeting mine in the glass, greedily drinking in my pleasure as I moaned in his arms.

"Adam-"

Nuzzling my ear, he whispered, "This whole city's going to see you come all over my hand."

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes, giving him free reign to do exactly as he wished.

As the friction of his fingers took me higher and higher, I rocked against him, chasing sensation and release.

All the while, his lips moved against my ear, murmuring sinful promises that had my face burning and my toes curling.

Catching my lower lip between my teeth, I bit down, squirming as sharp bolts of pleasure began to shoot through me.

"Please-"

"You want to come?"

"Yes-" I gasped, as the tension within me drew tight, reaching its breaking point.

"Then watch yourself coming."

My eyelids fluttered open to see myself, spread wide by his hand, utterly at his mercy and loving every second of it.

Oh, god-

The tension snapped, and I arced, electric in his arms, riding his hand as ecstasy raced through me.

"Adam-" I whimpered, helpless against the rapture that coursed through my veins.

He smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek as he rubbed even faster until I slumped against him, weak and trembling.

"Okay?" He murmured, his lips a soft caress.

"Very," I sighed.

"Good." Leaning down, he hooked his arm behind my legs and scooped me up, carrying me over to the bed and tossing me onto the comforter.

"Adam!" I laughed as I landed, bouncing on the mattress.

"On your knees - face down, ass up."

Rolling my eyes, I reached behind me, fumbling for my zipper.

"Did I say, 'undress', Nora?" Adam's stare charred me to the soul.

I froze, "No?"

"Then it stays on."

Chastened, I did as Adam commanded, kneeling on the mattress, and laying my head against a pillow as the room's cool air caressed my exposed pussy.

Turning my face to the side, I watched as Adam opened the drawer of his nightstand to pull out a box of condoms.

An unopened box of condoms.

He didn't-

My heart swelled, realizing that he'd spent last night alone.

He tore it open, taking one and leaving the rest for later.

Looking up, he caught my stare, and a slow, sultry smile spread over his face.

Tossing the condom on the bed, he reached for his shirt, pulling it up, over his head, and dropping it on the floor. Then, his hands found the buttons on his pants.

Desire pulsed within me as his pants and boxer-briefs slid off of his hips, revealing the delicious length of his cock.

"Like what you see?" His grin oozed smug satisfaction.

Dragging my attention up to his face, I arched an eyebrow, "Adam, I'd have to be blind to not like what I'm seeing right now - stop fishing for compliments, get on this bed and fuck me already."

Chuckling, he picked up the condom, walking around to climb on behind me.

The mattress dipped under his weight, and I felt the heat of his body searing along my ass and the backs of my legs.

There was a tiny tearing sound, and out of the corner of my eyes, I watched the wrapper flutter to the ground as Adam rolled the condom on.

Then his hand was on my hip, his cock against my core as he began to sink in.

God, yes-

I moaned into the pillow as he filled me, claiming every inch of his domain.

He shuddered as his pelvis pressed flush against my ass, and I felt the subtle shiver in my bones.

Clutching the pillow, I pushed back, wordlessly asking for more.

Adam's fingers dug into the soft curves of my hips, rocking back before driving in, setting up a rhythm that had me matching him thrust for thrust.

A strangled cry tore out of my throat as he reached his hand around my body, sliding his fingertips against me.

"Fuck-"

Behind me, Adam rasped, "Baby, I'm going to make you crave this cock..."

I couldn't think with him inside me, couldn't breathe with his fingers tormenting me. All I knew was that Adam Baker, my dad's best friend, was fucking me, and I never wanted him to stop.

Desperate pleas slipped off of my tongue, incoherent with need as every stroke, every touch pushed me closer and closer.

Heat kindled in my core, rising higher, hotter, until I couldn't take anymore. Sparks flew, and I was an inferno, burning bright in the dark.

"Oh, god-" my hand fisted in the sheets, holding on for dear life as pure pleasure overwhelmed my senses.

Adam groaned, thrusting harder, faster as I tightened around him.

His grip on my hip stiffened, garbled epithets falling from his mouth as he came.

I sighed, content in the afterglow, knowing I would have bruises in the morning and not giving a damn.

Pulling out, Adam fell onto the bed beside me, panting.

"So, better than that rando at the bar?"

I grinned, "Bold talk for someone who was a rando at a bar."