Chapter 4

Standing in the shower, face up under the spray, I let the water wash my skin clean.

Then, I felt two strong arms wrap around my body, pulling me back against a broad, muscled chest.

With a soapy washcloth in one hand, he began to bathe me, starting at my breasts and slowly working farther and farther down.

Leaning against him, I rested my hands over his, giving him full access to do exactly as he pleased.

He skimmed his hand over my abdomen, bringing the cloth down to the mound of my sex and rubbing slowly, delicately.

"You know," his breath was hot against my ear, "I'm thinking that this might require a more personal touch."

I grinned, "Yeah?"

Gripping me by the hips, he turned me around so that my back was to the wall, as he knelt down before me.

Wait-

Exposed under the bright, fluorescent lights of the bathroom, I tried in vain to cover myself with my hands.

"You're getting shy on me now?" He chuckled, pulling my wrists away.

And then, he paused as he saw them: the dimpled constellation of scars that dotted the skin below my belly button.

Please, God, don't make me explain them...

He didn't.

As he looked up at me, I caught the flash of something in his eyes, but he didn't say a word.

Instead, he reached under my knee, pulling my leg up and onto his shoulder.

My pulse raced within me as I watched him, watched as his fingers separated my folds, revealing the rigid, aching nub nestled within.

Leaning forward, his stubble abraded the sensitive skin of my inner thigh as his tongue darted out to lick me.

I inhaled sharply at the sudden spark of pleasure, leaning my head back against the tiled wall.

That gasp turned to a moan as he placed his lips against me and began to suck, lightly.

Fire lit up my nerve endings.

"Oh, god-"

"Fuck, you taste so fucking sweet-" I felt his words as he growled against me.

Lowering my head to look at him, I fisted my hand in his hair, "I'm yours to taste..."

A dangerous, determined glint shone in his eyes. "You need to be careful saying that shit to me, Baby."

I smirked, "Or what? Show me what you'll do."

The feral heat of his answering grin sent a shock through my core, but before I had a chance to react, his mouth was back on me.

Dragging the flat of his tongue across my pussy, I felt goosebumps spring up on my skin as its rough texture teased my sensitive flesh.

A shiver raced through me, and when he looked up into my gaze and smirked, I knew he could feel it.

Licking my lips, I closed my eyes and surrendered to his delicious torment.

Alternating between licking and sucking, he teased me – bringing me to the brink of orgasm before backing off and trying something new.

Beneath the downpour of the running shower, the wet sounds of his lascivious tongue drove me to madness - I could feel myself mindlessly, incoherently begging as my body ached for release.