"It's not always that we can go outside and have fun aside from tea times" Victorious shows a bright and cheerful smile
"I wish it's always like this....." Tirpitz whispers
"Don't think about anything. Just have fun"
"Right....."

Tirpitz sneaks a glance to the right, uneasy at the hostile gaze blending in with the noisy crowd. Her movements are restricted as of the moment since Victorious keeps her from walking away even by a few meters.

Thirty minutes later.......

After binge eating different kinds of foods at once, it finally takes a toll on Victorious stomach. She's forced to rest on one side away from the energetic crowd and continuous celebration.

"Ugh.....no more meat....." Victorious sits while holding her stomach
"I told you to stop munching on everything" Tirpitz crosses her arms
"I got carried away with how I want to enjoy this day"
"That's the top heavy Illustrious class for you"

Although it's somewhat amusing to see the consequence of Victorious not listening to her, the gentle smile on her lips is a sincere one.

"Did you have fun? Even if you had to drag me all over the place" Tirpitz looks away
"Of course I had fun because my stubborn friend stayed!" Victorious regains her energy in mere seconds
"Right...." Tirpitz chuckles
"I enjoy the little things in life. What I just wanted today is for you to enjoy yourself"
"You just wanted me to have fun?"
"I feel like you've been restless recently, so I was really excited when you actually came here"
"It doesn't take much to make you happy, huh....."

Tirpitz reflexively pats Victorious on the head, somewhat seeing her as an amusing and energetic child.

"I thought I want to forget the incident a month ago, but I realized I don't want to after all" Victorious' tone shifts to a gloomy tone
"Victorious?"
"I want to remember it, so we don't make the same mistake"
"......."
"While I want to keep it as a reminder, today I just want to make more happy memories with you"
"Happy memories....."

Tirpitz's thoughts drift all of a sudden, shifting to her actual memories where not a single moment of it is remotely "happy" ever since her failed resurrection. She blamed her friend for being responsible - living as a vengeful ghost ever since.

"That's right. I, too, wants to remember the best moments with you" Tirpitz pets her in the head
"When you say sweet things, somehow it makes me worry" Victorious drops her shoulders
"Why is that?"
"You always looked like you're staring at something else and hiding sadness again"
"The battleship Tirpitz never knew happiness. That's why this life is like a dream that should have come sooner"

The horrible memory follows in her new life, but she doesn't want anything to hinder her present.

"......."

Tirpitz gazes up at the sakura tree providing them shade as she couldn't explain the slight sting in her heart seeing the innocent smile on Victorious.

(Even if they fail to discover me, can I really tell her the truth one day?)

To Tirpitz, finding the courage to confess is as difficult as having others learn who she truly is. She's afraid of how they will react, but more importantly.....she fears her mistake being repeated.

"I really shouldn't be thinking about it right now. Today is a festival after all" Tirpitz mumbles to herself
"Don't look so down. I just want you to not think about anything"

Victorious pinches both of Tirpitz's cheeks, upset that the latter is quietly distracted with a sorrowful thought.

"My, we have a rare guest here~"