Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis

Start from the beginning

Soap: "Holy shit! Miaplacidus?!?!?!"

His legs were starting to tremble as the Miaplacidus continued to stare at him, and he was remained in the area where he was standing, the dinosaur took a step to approach the building.  When Soap was ran back to the group, giving them a warning about the attack they didn't know was about to come at any moment. Everybody packed their belongings and ran to the exit on the other side of the building, but then, a long snout with dagger-like teeth of the Spinosaurus has break through the walls.

Everybody screamed in horror. The jaws pushed past the damaged wall, opens wide, and clamps down on Minowa's legs, and cries out in agony.

Minowa: "HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

The others grab onto his arms, trying to pull him back, but was no use. The dinosaur rips Minowa out of their grasp and down the aside. He desperately grabs on to the pole, then watches in horror as the fabric rips away. Minowa was dragged out by Miaplacidus's jaws.

Got dropped to the ground. Minowa crawls back to his friends, but suddenly a giant foot steps in the way.

As the snout of creature reaches down and quickly devours the screaming classmate. It's a horrifying sight, but no one can turn away.

Then the Spinosaurus look up at (Y/N), Soap, operators and the classmates let out a big thunderous roar like a real predator.

Miaplacidus: "*ROAR*"

When they both were reacting like this and getting scared as hell also Kai with Jinnou saw how dangerous of carnivore really was and this make the two of them are going to shit themselves for what they saw this creature was bigger than Australis and compare to be bigger than any carnivores of dinosaurs.

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature comes back for the main course. Then they all ran their way out of the building, and the Spinosaurus followed them and ran.