[ 5 ] 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Start from the beginning

.

.

Call accepted

.

.

.

I looked at the screen as it shows the face of my mother. The woman's eyes brightened as she saw me through the screen of whatever gadget she's using to call us.

"Ahh~ my cute daughter how are you doing~!" She smiled brightly at me, her eyes then moved from left to right, "Where's your sister?"

"She's resting in her room."

"Oh." Mother blinked a couple of times before she smiled once again, "Did you bring the book with you?" I nodded at her question, "The ones about the god of wisdom? We have it in the bookshelf on the living room."

I then tilted my head, arms crossed, "Why do you ask?" She just smiled, "That book..."

My eyes widened.

I frowned, 'Y/N is...' I just sighed as I went towards Y/N's room to check on her.

>~ 3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~<

Nahida entered the room and sat down on the chair that she placed besides the bed as she smiled at her sister who started to wake up.

"Nahida..."

The older girl sat up, letting the towel fall on her lap as she turned to her sister, "Get me my winter clothes. Also please get me the mask Zane got me and my ear muffs."

Y/N put aside the blanket as she stood up, wobbling by a little bit as she took her towel from her dresser and entered the bathroom connected to her room. Nahida smiled as she went to her sisters walk-in closet and took out a thick white and green hoodie that was in a hanger and white pants that was folded beneath where the hoodie was at. She went through the drawers and found the mask that Zane gave Y/N a few days after they moved, while rummaging through her sisters drawer, she managed to find her white gloves and the ear muffs that was on top of the drawers.

Taking the clothes back to the bedroom, she placed all of it on the bed and left the room to go take a shower. Glancing outside the window, she started to notice the snow that was falling down. Nahida sweatdropped, 'Oh dear...'

Sitting in the living room, Y/N already wore her winter clothes indoors while Nahida wears a white shirt and green shorts due to the inside of the house being warm.

The younger girl sweatdropped at her sister, "Wouldn't you sweat in that?" Glancing at the girl, Y/N took off her hoodie, and beneath shows a white skin tight sleeveless shirt.

Y/N glanced down at her mask, "This is comfortable. No wonder Zane always wears his." Nahida immediately turned towards her sister, "Don't. I know what you're thinking. Don't."

Y/N just pouted at her, even though it's barely noticeable behind her mask.

Staring out the door, Y/N put on her hoodie and stood up, "I'm going out."

Nahida was about to call out to her but she already left causing the younger girl to sigh.

Walking down the streets, Y/N have spotted a black haired man as she run up to him, "Zane!" The male turned around and saw Y/N in her winter clothes, completely covered, "Y/N. What are you doing out of the house? I thought you were sick?"

Y/N just stared at the man, "Well I still am but not as much as yesterday. This is normal as I always get sick around winter time." The man just nodded in understanding as they continue their stroll, that was until Zane got hit by a snowball, "Who did that?!"

Aphmau immediately pointed at the boys across from her and Katelyn, "It was them. They did it. Garroth and Laurance. Not me and Katelyn. Them two, the-they- they did it."

"Oh no." Garroth mumbled as Zane turned towards them, picking up some snow and forming it into a ball, "My time for revenge has come, Garroth!" He started firing snowballs at his brother as a laugh was heard from Aphmau's side, "Hahahaha! Ah, I love winter."

Y/N crouched down as she get some snowballs, bringing her arm back, she launched the snowball straight at Garroth's face, "Take that!"

______________________

>~ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ~<

Nahida and her parents started to think that Y/N is allergic to snow and winter

Y/N always wears thick winter clothes due to her condition of being sick immediately when it's winter

Y/N joined Zane on the barrage of snowballs he was firing

Zane was worried about Y/N getting sick during winter time

Y/N forgot about Aphmau's existence just to enjoy Zane's revenge

______________________

Author: School is back in session so probably much less updates from me :p