Chapter 1

Kai's pov

After so many days of practicing and fighting, sensei Wu let us unwind for today. Sooo we decided to go to the beach, since these days it is really hot outside.

"Hurry up guys! We should go first to get a front row sun lounger and to spend more time." Lloyd shouted.

"We can use our dragons to go there" I said

"well no we can't. We don't want to scare the people there." Nya explained.

After 2 minutes we were ready to go. We rented a car to go there, so we hoped in and fastened our seat belts.

When they arrived

"Finally the beach" Jay said running towards the water. Lloyd and Nya following behind. The rest of us found   sun loungers.

"You should put sunscreen first. The sun is too strong today" Zane said as the overprotective one.

They all stopped as Lloyd and my  sister returned quickly to put on sunscreen so they could leave ASAP. Jay from the other hand looked back with sad eyes but did the same as the others.

"I hate sunscreen it's all sticky and stinky." he frowned.

Each of the 3 got their bags after we were caring them all the way out. They got their sunscreens out in a rush and applied it quickly.

"Need any help there?" I asked Jay as he was struggling to put apply it on his back.

"Yes I can't reach" I tapped next to me on the sun lounger and he sat down as he gave me the bottle.

With circled motions I applied it carefully. "Done! Go have fun" he jump up and his sad face was now replaced with a happy one.

He run with the others to the beach this time with Zane as well. Cole and I had stayed back on the sun loungers to tan. Plus I don't like water but seeing Jay happy made me smile.

I laid back, putting my glasses on and closing my eyes for a bit. "So Jay huh?" I opened my eyes quickly at Cole's voice and looked over at him.

"what is that supposed to mean?" I took my glasses off.

"do you like him?"

"Noooo" I laid back down

"Whatever makes you sleep better at night"

"And what if I do like him?"

"I knew it"

"I said 'if' hypothetically"

"Nothing really. I still love you, you are my brother after all. We should support one another" he looked my way and smiled.

"Thanks Cole" I looked back at him.

I looked at the beach where the others were. They were having fun, laughing and splashing at each other.