EXPECTO PATRONUM

Začať od začiatku

But what really caught her attention was the photo of the witch. Her face stood out at the beginning of the page. She had long dark hair that looked unkempt and disheveled, although Cassi had seen it silky, thick, and shiny before. She stared back at her under heavy eyelids, a smirk of arrogance and disdain playing on her lips. Then she screamed wildly.

 Then she screamed wildly

Bellatrix. Cassi thought, tracing her finger over the photograph without thinking too much.

 Cassi thought, tracing her finger over the photograph without thinking too much

MASS BREAKOUT FROM ASKABAN.

FEARS BLACK IS THE 'GATHERING POINT' FOR FORMER DEATH EATERS

"BLACK?" Cassi exclaimed angrily, perhaps too loudly, because many eyes turned towards her.

"Shhh," Draco whispered, gesturing for her to be quiet.

"This is an outrage! Absurd!" she growled, irritated. "Now they'll be searching all the Black residences to find them or what?!" she complained, scowling.

The Ministry of Magic announced last night that there was a mass breakout from Azkaban. In an interview with reporters in his office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped yesterday evening, and he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister about the dangerous nature of the fugitives.

"We find ourselves, unfortunately, in the same position as two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped," commented Fudge. "We believe that the two breakouts are related. An escape on this scale points to external help, and we must remember that Black, the first person to escape from Azkaban, would be in an ideal position to help others follow in his footsteps. We believe that these individuals, including Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have grouped around Black as their leader. Nevertheless, we are making every effort to capture the criminals and ask the wizarding community to remain alert and cautious. Under no circumstances should they approach these individuals."

Draco sighed. "Mother must be having a fit right now," he shuddered. "Do you think we should write?"

"Certainly," Cassi said, sitting down and trying to compose herself.

She scanned the Great Hall, but everyone was engrossed in their own conversations, paying no attention to what was happening in the outside world. "Bunch of idiots," Cassiopeia grumbled, rolling her eyes.

(...)

The meetings of the D.A. continued, and it was lovely to see the progress of her fellow students. Cassiopeia felt like a teacher, somewhat like Minerva, strict with no room for leniency, but she knew how to be kind.

Harry, on the other hand, had a natural talent. Sometimes he was too kind when he needed to be firm, but that seemed to motivate his peers in a positive way.

Pansy was behaving strangely, being too touchy and laughing excessively at her jokes. Cassiopeia remembered what Narcissa said on the night of the ball and shuddered. She didn't know whether to talk to her friend to end her hopes or play dumb and wait for Pansy to get tired of her when she realized that the feeling wasn't mutual.

She decided to take the Slytherin approach and dropped subtle hints that she was in love with someone from outside Hogwarts. But Pansy seemed more and more obsessed with knowing who it was and even accused her of being a bad friend for not confiding in her. Merlin's beard, it was chaos.

Narcissa wrote regularly, but the letters were always sent at night. She supposed that the woman wanted to be discreet for some reason, but she simply accepted it. Her letters definitely brightened her day.

Draco, that cheeky little thing, joined a squad led by Umbridge to pursue Potter. Little did he know that Cassi was also in the secret group. If Narcissa found out, she would be in a lot of trouble.

(...)

Harry was teaching them to conjure a Patronus this time

"Think of a strong memory, the happiest one you can remember. Let it fill you," Harry instructed.

Around the room, many of Cassi's peers managed to conjure a corporeal Patronus. She thought of her mother and the time they spent together when she tried to cast the Patronus, but it didn't work. She continued for a few moments until Hermione approached her.

"I read that Animagi have difficulty conjuring Patronuses," Hermione commented quietly, "among other things..."

"At least we gain natural Occlumency in the process," Cassi snorted, lowering her wand

"Try changing the memory," Harry joined them, encouraging. "Come on, Cassie, you can do it," he gave a wide smile.

She raised her wand again and tried to think of a moment of great joy. She thought of the Gryffindor trio, of Sirius, of Draco, of Narcissa...

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" A strong and powerful light burst from her wand, blinding her peers for a few moments. Then, a gorgeous fox flew towards her, playfully circling around everyone as it soared.

"Wow," Harry exclaimed in surprise. "I told you that you could do it," he smirked confidently, and Cassi playfully shoved his shoulder with a big smile.

"I did it!" she exclaimed joyfully, and around her, Hermione and Ron were laughing at her excitement.

Narcissa was her most powerful memory.