013

::hanji pov::

I stood on the female titans head as a cadet flow by and went to Erwin.

"Sir, I've been sent with information." The cadet said as he put his fist over his heart.

"What is it?" Erwin said keeping an eye on the titan.

"I've been given information that y/n encounters in battle with the female titan. By time we got there his legs had been ripped off, his shoulder and neck had been crushed and had fallen on the nape of his titan form." He explained making my eyes go wide. "Thought the body is not evaporated yet but none of his wound have healed."

"Where is my baby?!" I yelled grabbing his shoulders.

"He's just just down the path." He said pointing to the entrance of the forest. I looked back at Levi. He told me everything that had happened between him and y/n, I figured he would be worried but he didn't have the slightest hint of concern. He scuffed at his name, I brushed it off thinking he was still upset at y/n's behavior after that night. As I left the female titan moved it's head to watch me leave than screamed.

I got to where the cadet said y/n was  and just as he said. Y/n's nape was crushed by a fallen tree, his legs were torn off and his head was stomped into the ground.

I only had a few minutes to get y/n out  before titan came. I landed by the nape and it wasn't completely crushed. I cut as deep as I could until I saw his hair. I grabbed him and pulled on his shoulders, but his arm got stuck under the tree.

"It'll just grow back....right?" I left my hands shaking as I pulled my my blade out. I hesitated but cut his arm off from the elbow down. I was able to pull him out but his left leg was ripped off and I had to cut his left arm off.

I picked him up and held him as tight as I could as I flew off to the recruits at the edge of the forest. They all looked shocked when they saw me land. "He needs urgent care now! Where are the nurses?!"

"They're all inside with the commander." Connie said with horror covering his face. Y/n was cover in his own blood head to toe and was still unconscious.

"That's right, shit! Stop the bleeding at all costs!" I yelled as Reiner ran over and took his cloak over to over his arm while I did the same to his leg.

"I thought he could heal?" Sasha asked.

"He was! Something went wrong! He engaged into a battle with the female titan! A tree fell on the nape and crushed his almost completely!" I explained as I stood up. "Take care of him till the carriages get back." I said before taking off back to Erwin. Once I got back the female titan was gone and so was Levi. "Erwin, his wound aren't healing. He's in very bad health and is not responding."

"We'll deal with that later. The female titan is after Eren and a cadet left her post to save him." Erwin explained.

"I'm sorry sir, but y/n is on the verge of dying and needs serious medical attention. He could seal the walls with his ability." I fought making him look at me.

"I'll send cadets to tend to his wounds." He said making me smile.

::y/n pov::

Pain course through my body as the rocky road bounce the carriage. My eyes opened slowly to see the blue sky above me.

Pain took my body over as I tried to move. I've never felt his kind over pain before. "Don't try to move, kid. You going to reopen you wounds." I looked over  and saw Levi leaned forward with his face in his hands.

"Wounds?" I asked. I forced myself to sit up, looking down and everything came back to me. Annie took my arm and leg, she told me the reason but I'm still shocked.

"The female titan crushed your nape with a tree." Levi said forcing me to lay down. "We don't know why your wounds aren't healing. Hanjis going to examine you when we get back to HQ."

"Where are we now?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Still outside the walls." He said before breaking eye contact. "The mission was a fail and we lost a lot of soldiers." He looked back at me and stared into my eye in silence. "So...?" He paused. "Are we going to talk about that night?" He asked looking a bit rejected as I looked away.

"I can't remember most of it... I lost my head, I don't know what gotten into me...." I said looking back at him, his eyes were filled with sadness. "I....I'm sorry....I lost control of my emotions the night before...." I paused as I shifted to my side facing away from him. "I don't regret my mistake... but I am truly sorry for forcing you into that situation."

There was a long silence between the two of us before I felt his hand run through my hair. "If I didn't want to be there with you, I would've put you on your ass the moment you touched me." He said with his soft voice echoing in my ears. Without thinking I pushed him down into a hug.

"Thank you, Levi." I smiled.

I think I found my purpose.