009

Hanji said there was one more experiment she wanted to do before the expedition. I agree to help and she brought y/n outside. All the cadets were being held inside until the experiment was over. Eren was too scared to do it when we told him so we told y/n it was just going to be a regular experiment. I knew what the experiment was for and I still agree.

"Stand right here, y/n. Don't move." Hanji said as she lined him in the middle of some trees while I hide on a branch.

Now if we're right and he can regenerate limbs like Eren, we might be onto something.

Hanji have to signal and I shot of, cutting off both arm just for them to regenerate almost immediately. He looked at me with a confused look, pissing me off. I grabbed my blade and cut him right down the middle with my sword being stopped at his pelvis bone. He felling to ground as his body started pulled himself back together.

His eyes shot opened and he sat up and looked at me with his dead eyes. "What was that for?" I don't know why, but him being able to survive that pissed me off even more. I gripped my sword as he stood up, I swung my sword and completely cut his head off. He just grabbed his severed head and reconnected it to his body.

Both mine and hanjis eyes went wide at the sight.

Can he not die?

"Okay y/n, we're going to get you to take of the majority of your clothes." Hanji said still shocked but kept the experiment going. We went inside and brought him to the infirmary. We had already taken everyone and moved them the the mess hall. "Y/n, you ahead and take your clothes off. Keep you boxers on of course."

We watched as he took his shirt off than moved his hands to his belt. "My pants too?" Hanji nodded making his face go red. He took his shoes off and than his pants, I can now see why he wanted to keep his pants on. He pulled his boxers down, trying to cover himself.

"Now hold you arms out." He did as Hanji said before rubbing up and down his arm. "Can you feel this?" He nodded his head before she moved to the next arm. "What about now?"

"Yes ma'am." He said before she ran her finger right now the middle of his back.

"Feel?" He nodded his head before she moved to the front. She trailed her finger down his toned body all the way down to his boxer strap making him look extremely uncomfortable. "Did you feel that?" She as she looked up at him. "Oh, I didn't notice you were uncomfortable." She stepped back.

"Hanji, he's embarrassed that he practically naked in front of your entire squad." I said glaring y/n down.

That snake in his pants has to be fake. There isn't any way anyone is that big.

"Mis. Hanji? May I dress now?" Y/n asked as he tried pulling his boxers down again to cover himself.

"Yeah, I got what I needed." As soon as those words left hanjis mouth he raced to his clothes .Hanji Left with her squad and left me with him alone.

Was she disappointed in this experiment?

Y/n took a minute and stared at me. "What?"

"May you look away?" He said covering his crotch with his clothes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and turned around. I heard clothes rubbing against skin before I peaked my eyes open. He was adjusting himself but I doubt anything that size if comfortable. "Ya done yet?" I asked closing my eyes again.

"A-almost." He said. "Done." I opened my eyes and he was completely dressed.

"So, do you flex these thangs to make them that big?" I asked as I hit the back of my fist against his abs.

"I don't, sir. I guess it's just like that." He said as he placed his hand as where I was hitting. "But please, sir, that hurts."

"Whatever." I mumbled as we walked to the cafeteria. "Cadets and nurses, the event is over. Cadet your commander pleads you to continue training for the expedition." Everyone stood up and left while I walked in and sat down with a cut of tea. "Brat sit down." Y/n's face went red before he sat down in front of me. "You feeling embarrassed?" I asked.

"A little, sir."

"You ever felt that feeling before?" I asked looking up at him as he sweat bullets.

"No, sir." His face grew even more red as he stared down at me.

"What made you fell like that?"

"I've never been naked in front of someone, sir." He said looking away before looking back. "No one's ever seen me naked."

"Well, hanji didn't need you to take you pants off." I asked making him put his hand over his mouth as he looked away with a flushed face.

"R-right, I don't think so."