011

I woke up to banging on my door, angry banging. I stood up and peaked my head threw the door, since I was sleep naked. It was Levi. "Yes, Captain." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Your getting up early to clean that fucking bathroom, you left something in the sink." My eyes widened and I quickly shut the door. Putting pants on and running down the hall, cleaning it before he got here.

"You won't tell anyone, will you captain?" I asked not looking at him.

"I might just tell everyone your disgusting behaviors." He said but saw my expression of betrayal. "Come on, I won't tell nobody." He said leading me back to my room. "You can go back to sleep, be ready to wake up in a few hours." I opened the door and sat on my bed with Levi still at the door.

"What time is it?" I asked looking for my watch.

"Around 4:30." I scuffed at the response before getting under my covers as he shut the door.

-Levi pov-

When y/n walked out with no shirt on I saw scars filling his back. Not a spot want cover with a long scar. The dark lines covering his back filled my eyes as he walked to the bathroom. Did Hanji not see that or was that why she was so disappointed in the experiment.

He just joined the scouts and he's never been on an expedition before, so where the hell did he get those scars.

Everyone woke up and made there way to the mess hall. I sat at the table with my squad until I saw Reiner walk in with y/n. I stood up and pulled him out of the room.

"Where the hell did y/n get those scars on his back?" This could be key information to his panic attack.

"What scars?" He asked confused. "Y/n doesn't have any scars." I walked to the mess hall and spotted y/n.

"Cadet white. Come here now." I called making him look as me with those mindless eyes before getting up and walking to me.

"Yes, sir." He said looking at me than to Reiner.

"Cadet, take you harness off." Y/n listen and took it off. "Now take your shirt off."

"Sir?"

"Take your shirt off." I demanded before he took him shirt off. "Turn around." He turned revealing his scared back. I looked at Reiner to see his face filled with horror and guilt.

"What the hell..." he mumbled taking in the sight, he reached out his hand and traced it along his scars. His hand shook as he felt every inch.

"So cadet, you two are very close. You should know what happened." I said glaring up at him.

"I-I knew they hit him...b-but I didn't know...it was this...bad...." He stuttered out making my eyes widened.

"Cadet! These scars are from blades!" I said in almost a yelling voice as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Your telling me someone beat this kid with knifes."

"H-his parents did...." He said looking back at y/n's back. "Only him...." My eyes went wide and I sent him back to the mess hall.

"Put you shirt and harness back on, cadet." Y/n listened to my demands.

"What's in my back?" He asked clueless as he reached him to touch is back.

"It's just a little sleep mark." I lied.

"Oh, is it bad?" He asked but I shook my head no. We walked back into the mess hall and I told Erwin what I saw before going to my office. I started writing a report on it to give to Hanji and before I knew it, hours had past.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Name and business?" I called before hearing y/n deep voice.

"Y/n." He didn't give a reason.

"Come in." I said before he walked in. I didn't bother to look up at him, but I probably should've. "What do you need?" I asked not getting a response in return.

My head was suddenly forced to look up at y/n. His hand place firmly on my neck as he stared down at me with with emotionless eyes, but with a small tint of red covering his face.

"What the hell..?" I asked trying to get out of his grip only for him to squeeze tighter. He leaned down, placing his lips on mine as his gripping loosened. I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him away but he budge. His body was bigger than mine, way bigger than mine. I gripped the collar of his shirt waiting for him to pull away.

He picked me up out of my seat and sat in it himself, placing me in his lap. He hissed him pain when he placed my on his lap. I felt myself kissing back as his hand slipped down my waist and rested on my hips. His fingers played with my harness, tightening and loosening the straps. He finally pulled away for air making me gasp for air as his chest moved up and down when he breathed.

I leaned forward and pushed my lips back onto his, which caught him off guard. His hissed in pain again when my weight was against his lap. I placed my hand in his lap and applied heavy pressure. "Aack!" He hissed out in pain as he had harshly grabbed my hand. His grip was tight, really tight, it hurt even. We never pulled away, he was being stubborn and I was being cocky.

He let go of my wrist and placed his hands back on my hips. His hands moved up my waist and to my back, he pulled me close to him making my back arch. While one hand held me tightly the other was placed on my check, his thumb slipped into my mouth and between my teeth forcing my mouth open. He tilted his head and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I didn't refuse again. What the hells gotten into me. He had full control over me.

His hand down my back and slipped down my pants making my squirm. I removed my hand from his should and tried reaching back to grabbing his wrist but his finger was already rubbing circles around my hole. "Wait...wait..." I begged pulling away and laying my head on his shoulder. I tried to pull his hand out, his fingers stopped moving for just a moment before he shoved his fingers inside my hole. I moaned as he stretched out my hole, adding as many fingers he wanted. He put four fingers inside of me, I felt like I was going to die. I felt my legs go weak when we pulled out. He picked me up and placed me on my desk and looked up at me with him emotionless eyes. My face was flushed and my legs were shaking.

I watched as y/n took his shirt off than his belt. He placed his hand on my waist band of my pant and looked up at me. I lifted myself up to help him take them off and he did as soon as I lifted myself. He took all my clothes off and up me back in his lap. I went and kissed his lips as my hand reached down his pant and pulling out his bruised cock.

It was big, too big, that thing wasn't going to fit inside me. He lifted me up and lined himself up. I couldn't even process what he doing until he slowly started pushing himself in. His face filled with frustration and pain. I looked down to see if it all fit and I did, there was a light imprint of where he stop on my stomach.

He placed his hand on my hip and moving to his pace. I pushed his head back and removed his hands from my hips. Bouncing at my own pace as he grown.

"S-slow down!" He moaned as he gripped my thighs. "Levi....slow.... D-down!" I looked down watching his bruised member move in and out of me. I stopped as pre-cum left my tip, but that was enough for him.

He picked me, pushing everything off my desk and bending me over the desk. My feet were barely touching the floor as he gripped my hip and lifted up to his likings. The sound skin clapping filled my eyes as he thrusted into me. I moaned with every breath I took. His hands gripped my hips leaving bruises.

"Shit...it's tight." He grunted as cum slipped from my tip.

"With anything...that big... it's going to be..." I said between moans as he thrusted faster. "I-I thought you were....a virgin?"

"Was." I could feel his smirk even without looking at him. "Oh, but how small and submissive you look under me." He said as he slammed himself into me. His word felt too good as he fucked me. "You like it when I degrade you, tightening around me." He whispered in my ear as his hand wrapped around my neck. "Your doing so good, taking me all in like this."

I felt him movements getting sloppy before something warm filled my insides. My body shivered as he pulled out. "Son of a bitch." He mumbled looking frustrated as he put his dick back in his pants. "I'll clean you out and I'll come the clean up your office." He said as a pain coursed threw my body.

"Get it the hell over with." I said shoving my hand in my hands.