012

My and Levi had not talked back what happened, but neither of us forgot.

I waited outside with both mine and hanjis horse as we was going on an expedition this morning. Erwin and Hanji had agreed I was going to be in my titan form for the entire day. Levi and the others was not aware, according to the commander they were to not know.

"Y/n!!" Hanji yelled running over to me with moblet. "Are you ready for you first expedition?!"

"I am." I said not changing my expression. She looked as if she wasn't pleased with my reaction. "Here moblet, I'll get another one." I said handing moblet the reins to my horse before running back into the stables and getting another horse. I saw Levi grabbing his horse, I tried not to look at him. I wasn't ashamed of what I did, i just don't know what had gotten into that night. I must've gone mad. I can't even remember half that night.

I hurried and grabbed my horse, sending Levi a short glance before riding off. Everyone had gathered around the front of the HQ before we rode off to the gate of wall Maria. As soon as the gate was opened the first thing that caught my eyes was the burned down house. It was the only house on the land for miles. I felt my heart beating faster as I stared at it.

"Y/n?" Hanji called riding up beside me. "Are you ready?" She asked as I looked back to see the building was out of sight.

"Yes ma'am." I said before riding off a few meters away from the formation. I pulled out one of my swords and cut my hand. Lightning struck down on me making my titan appeared. Hanji came and collected my horse.

"He's gone rogue!!" Jean yelled to Erwin as I ran beside the formation.

"He's defense!" Hanji yelled before abandoning her horse and jumping on my shoulder. "Your as cold as ever." She smiled as the formation slit.

My job was to run to any titan spottings. I was pushed 50 meters behind the Erwin squad. As soon as we got far enough into the open valley a red flare. I stopped and started running back and soon enough I saw a titan running after the Levi squad. I charged forward and kicked it out of balance before stomping on his nape. I saw more red and black flares in the sky and ran off.

I ran to the black flare first but by time I got there it was too late. Jean should've been in this exact area by now but he wasn't in position and his body was nowhere near. I ran to where Reiner was for my eyes to be filled with shock.

The female titan stood in front of me with Reiner in hand and Jean and Armin on the ground. Annie stood there and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n hurry and kill it!!!" Jean yelled pointing his sword at Annie. I froze. I could feel my hand getting cold. "Y/n!! It's going to kill everyone!!"

Your wrong, she would kill anyone.

What was I supposed to do?

Who should I choose?

Without thinking I kicked the back of Annie's knee and grabbed Jean, Armin, and Reiner and ran. I looked back at Annie and nodded my head and she did the same back. "What the hell?! We had her right there!" Jean screamed.

"It's not his job to take on titans we've never encountered before." Reiner said, I watched as Annie ran before I took them to there horses. "Besides, y/n's not to engage in battles he doesn't think he couldn't win."

"Bull shit! What's your response!?" Jean yelled as Armin just stared at me. I got down on my knees and pulled myself out the nape just a little.

"She came from the left wing! Most of that side is dead!" I yelled so they could hear me. Their eyes went wide at my words. I merged back into the nape before running off to the next red flare.

Why was she here?

Was it to get Eren?

I ran forward as I took myself to a murder scene. There was only a few people left on that squad hitting one titan. I walked behind it and crushed the nape of its neck before running off. I saw green flare going off all around me, meaning we was changing direction. I found myself at the edge of the forest with most of the scouts in the tree and titan scouring underneath them. I ran around them and found myself right behind Annie and the Levi squad.

Annie stopped and let them get out of sight and made sure no scouts were around. I saw her cover the nape of her neck before stream started coming out. I saw her small shadow from inside her large hand.

"Y/n, I need to do this so they don't suspect you as a traitor." She yelled making me confused. "I'm sorry!" I couldn't see her face but I could feel the feelings in her voice.

She returned to the nape as scout started flooding in. She kicked my legs making them fly off than stomping my head and shoulders into the ground before running back to the Levi squad.

"Report to Erwin, y/n has been taken out!" I heard a scout yell. My legs were in pain. It hurt. "We don't have time to get him out, get the female titan!!"