Chapter 13: The Stampede

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "*looks at the map* It says, that we should take a left side of the path."

Marika: "Well then let's hurry."

Oribe looks up to the trees and notices the leaves and bushes from below were rustling, she became alarmed and fully aware of what might be coming soon.

Oribe: "Teacher, if we walked the paved road in a formation like this, the dinosaurs will easily catch us."

Marika: "Oribe...are you telling me what to do?"

(Y/N): "Can't we rearrange the formation with the members we have now and at least walk through the mountains..."

Aoyama: "Yeah, let's all listen to this guy's instructions and die. When we listened what you had to say, many of our school lost their lives, didn't they?"

Oribe: "T...That's just—"

Aoyama: "I DON'W ANT TO HEAR EXCUSE! That was the result of one of your reckless plans, wasn't it? While on the other hand, we were led by the teacher without losing a single person other than Miss Nozawa who disappeared on the way--"

(Y/N): "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!" He shout out at her.

(Y/N) shout at Aoyama like a mad dog and also making everybody terrifies at (Y/N)'s wrath when he getting anger.

(Y/N): "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GONNA SAY...IF YOU WANT TO BE SURVIVE. GO AHEAD BY YOURSELF...GUESS WHAT, FUCKING IDIOT! THERE IS ALL FUCKING CARNIVORES IN THE ISLAND. AND ALL THE FUCKING GODDAMN PEOPLE THAT WER WERE LOST SOMEONE BEHIND...WHAT WE KNOW YOUR FRIENDS BEEN MURDERED AND EATEN ALIVE BY DINOSAURS!!!! ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING STUPID ENOUGH TO BE SMART MOUTH TO SAY THAT?!!! HUH?!!!" He shout back at her again and then Soap doesn't want his partner getting mad right now because he know him long enough.

Aoyama was shocked and never seeing (Y/N)'s face looking like madman and also scariest ever seen death glare to make her scared and now the classmates should calmed and seeing that (Y/N) was calmed for now he still calmed and even looking at one more time at Aoyama again.

(Y/N): "Don't ever saying anything to me...or you will be eaten alive by dinosaur. Understand?!" He said to her and she was scared of him...the face of madman who was scare her enough to make her surprise.

Now Aoyama was nodded and also she won't ever saying again.

Marika: "If this's story is coherent, then let us move."

Oribe & (Y/N): "Right!/Right..."

A monstrous roar in the distance cause the group to look up. (Y/N) cautiously steps forward. More carnivores can be heard a mile away.

Soap: "Did you heard that?"

(Y/N): "I heard that."

Matsuoka: "What was it?"

The roar has gotten louder.

(Y/N): "Go...run as fast as you can. Go, RUN!"

They sprint through the jungle landscape, the trees and bushes, (Y/N) pulling Oribe behind him and Matsuoka holding Miura's hand. As they were running they were in a grass area full of herbivore dinosaurs, but when they hear a monstrous roar which birds appear out of the trees, the land was thundering-a stampede of Hadrosaurus, Pachycephalosaurs, a few Sauropodomorphs and Ceratopsians running ahead through a 20-meter wide pathway to the other area. Their roars echo in the distance, while they also ram each other and trip over one another as they flee.

 Their roars echo in the distance, while they also ram each other and trip over one another as they flee