While the two best friends were playing, Tyler throws the football stronger than he thought, and Matt doesn't catch in time. They watch as the ball goes straight towards the couple. Just as the ball was going to hit them, Stefan uses his vampire senses to catch it and throws back towards the guys.

"Wow, you just got that much more hotter." Isabela flirts fanning her face, "You should totally play. Imagine how cute it would be. You are in the team while I am cheering for you."

"I used to play, but it was a long time ago. Damon, that actually taught me how to play, I don't know how I would feel playing again." Stefan responded softly.

Isabela takes his hands. "It's OK if you don't want to, but don't stop doing things that you enjoy because of the past."

"OH, my God! You're here!" Bonnie, exclamain seeing Elena walk towards her

"Yep. I can't be a sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and we are having dinner at Isabela's tonight."

"We are?"

"Yep, I would've talked to you. But apparently my secretary already did the job." Isabela says sarcastically to Elena, stopping in front of the girls. "So, as Elena was saying, seven o'clock. Don't be late, I'll be cooking. And don't try to get out of it, it's important to me, ok?"

"Fine. I'll go." Bonnie responds reluctantly.

"Good." Elena says, smiling, making Bel roll her eyes.

"Seriously, where's Caroline?" Bonnie questioned.

"I don't know. It's not like her." Elena says.

"I'll try her again." Just as Bonnie was going to call her, they heard the ignition of a car and turned just in time to see Caroline kiss Damon.

"Uh..." Elena mumbles.

"OH, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the Grill." Bonnie, guess.

"Nope, that's Stefan older brother. Damon Salvatore." Isabela corrects.

Just as Bonnie was about to say something, Caroline arrived near them, saying to Bel, "I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind."

"All yours, honey." Isabela says sarcastically, giving the blonde a fake smile. Caroline just walks past them towards the other girls and starting cheer practice.