"None of your damn business Aaron! Don't be cursing at me!" Isabella snapped

She was tired, hungry, irritated, and wanted to go home. Running into Aaron was only making matters worse.

Aaron smirked, "I bet your brothers don't even know you out here, tryna be fast and shit. I should hit they lines right now." He pulled his phone out of the gray Nike sweat shorts he wore

Isabella frowned, "Chill the fuck out Aaron." She quickly stepped towards him and snatched his phone out of his hand

"Gimme back my shit Izzy." He mugged her

"Nope, your snitching ass ain't getting shit back."

"Alright let's make a deal." Aaron eyed her, "You tell me why you out here and I won't snitch to your brothers."

Isabella rolled her eyes, she was really in no mood to be making deals with the devil but she did not want her brothers to know her whereabouts.  "Fine. I'm out here with Jazz."

Aaron frowned, "Man, that messy bitch? She always got you into some shit Isabella. You don't got no business being out here and she knows that."

Aaron could not stand Jazzlyn. He didn't hate her, but he didn't like her either. From his perspective, she was not a good friend to Isabella at all and he didn't understand why Isabella couldn't see that for herself.

"Don't call her out her name! And just mind your fucking business, you and I aren't together anymore so I don't even know why the fuck your stupid ass even approached me on this dumb shit. Fuck off!" Isabella cursed him before she threw his phone directly at his head and resumed her walk towards Jazzlyn's car

Once she reached Jazz's car, she leaned on the passengers door with her arms crossed over her C cup breast and the nastiest mean mug graced her face. Isabella was pissed off, seeing Aaron made her already sour mood even more sour. She checked her phone to see that it was almost one thirty in the morning and sucked her teeth while debating whether or not she should just take an uber home. She was officially over Jazzlyn and the antics she pulled tonight.

"You hit me in my face with that damn phone." Aaron snapped her out of her thoughts

He mugged her as he approached Jazzlyn's car.

Isabella sighed, "Aaron what the fuck do you want? I am literally begging you to please leave me alone." Her voice cracked

Isabella was overstimulated and overwhelmed and when those two things happened she usually became anxious which led to her crying. She was experiencing too many emotions at once and couldn't properly process them, she didn't know how.

Aaron noticed her change in demeanor and could hear the sadness in her voice which pissed him off, he wanted to slap the shit out of Jazzlyn for even bringing Isabella out of her comfort zone.

"Come on, let me take you home."

"But I can't leave Jazz out here, we came together." Isabella protested as she wiped the tears that fell from her eyes

"And y'all won't be leaving together. I'm taking you home. Text Jazz and let her know you leaving, now let's go." Aaron declared as he began to walk towards his car

Isabella hesitated before she  decided to unlock her phone and scroll to her and Jazz's message thread to shoot her a text.

I ran into Aaron, he's going to take me home. Please call me when you get home and be safe, I love you.

She quickly pressed the blue send arrow before locking her phone and following behind Aaron. Although she felt bad about leaving Jazzlyn, Isabella knew she didn't have the mental capacity to stay at the party and wait on her any longer. Her social battery had died, emotions were all over the place, and she wasn't herself. She desperately needed to go home.