SYNOPSIS

Isabella Karlee Karter also known as "Izzy" was the definition of a daddy's girl. In her eyes, her father could do no wrong. He bought her everything she needed or wanted but mostly importantly he spoiled her with his time, love, and affection. They say a girl's first true love is her father, and in Isabella's case that sentiment was true, her father was her Superhero. She loved and idolized him more than words could ever explain, so when he was gunned down and murdered when Izzy was only 10 years old, her heart was beyond broken and shattered.

Now as a young adult without her father by her side, Isabella is filled with anger, pain, grief, and anxiety. She's done a good job with suppressing those raw feelings and emotions towards her past but when life throws an unexpected curveball her way, what will happen when Isabella is forced to go back to the place where her trauma began? Will she crumble under pressure? Or will she rise to the occasion, heal her trauma, and become her own Superhero?

Book cover by: ME. DPtheWRITER

Copyright © 2023 DPtheWRITER_

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and / or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.