"Are you okay?" Miguel asks me, noticing I was away.

I jump in surprise before turning to him, my eyes meet his as I feel his hand on mine in a reassuring way. I try and smile at him before speaking up.

"Yeah, I am alright."

And we both get out of the car, and I know there will be so many people here, writers, movie producers and directors, business families, probably political men and also media. I try to chase the anxiety away as we walk to the door, and it's wide open with security guards who smile at us.

And I suddenly see a familiar figure walking in front of me with a fresh out of the oven cake, running for her life. A smile appears on my lips as I recognize Margaery.

"Margaery?" I call her.

She turns to me with widened eyes before wiping the sweat away her forehead. She gasps when she recognizes me, she smiles and excitedly walks to me.

"Marilyn! Oh what a delight, my dear! I thought you wouldn't come!" She tells me, putting the cake on a table.

She hugs me tight, my arms wrap around her. Margaery is my parents' maid, she basically raised me and Robert. She is the one who gave me that letter that said Robert was murdered. The memories I have with her are all joyful, she is the sun rays on a rainy day.

"Well you know... My mom begged me, I couldn't refuse." I tell her as she backs away and finally takes a look at Miguel.

He immediately and politely smiles at her as she gasps, her eyes widen and there is no need for me to tell her who he is to me, that is obvious.

"And who is this handsome man you brought with you?" She asks me.

"Miguel, my boyfriend." I answer, and it's weirdly pleasing to call him my boyfriend to other people.

"Hello ma'am, it's nice meeting you." He smiles.

Her nose scrunches and I can tell she already likes him, more than Liam. She never really liked Liam.

"My pleasure! Please come, come! The party is happening in the reception room!" She drags us with her, "I told your father it would be wiser to make it in the living room but he wanted something bigger and more luxurious." She tells me.

And she probably just described my father in only a few words. A man who is always aiming for the better. He wants more and more.

And we arrive in the reception room and there is already so many people. I press my lips together in an anxious way as my hand anxiously wraps around Miguel's muscular arm, slightly squeezing it.

"Oh, no! I forgot the cake," Margaery turns to us, "I have to run, have a good time lovebirds." She tells us before leaving.

A chuckle escapes my lips as I watch her leaving, a waiter passes by and Miguel grabs two glasses of champagne, I turn to him as he hands me one glass that I gladly take.

"Your parents' maid? Right?" He asks about Margaery.

"Yep, for like twenty five years." I say before taking a sip of champagne, "They hired her after my brother's birth because they didn't have enough time to take care of him, so she raised us."