Chapter 99.5 - First Time (18+)

Start from the beginning

"If it makes any consolation, I'm slightly worried as well but maybe for a different reason. I've been trying to plan this to make it ideal for so long yet when something might actually happen... my mind has gone blank. Have no idea what we can do and everything that would've been used in the past got threw away since I had no such desire for that after... you know who"

Even she's been worrying while overthinking during all this... hang on, everything that would've been used in the past? Should I question her on that or will I regret the answer? Yeah, that's an answer I may regret, she's obviously talking about her ex as well but I'd rather not know that part of her past.

"That... I might have an idea that could be a good start"

We're two girls, right? There are loads of things we can do even without any phallus type objects or scary third legs floating about... even now, I'm still slightly insecure about that. It really is stupid that the idea of seeing another third leg is a complete turn off that I've never been able to rid myself of. Would one made from something else that could be used for intimacy be okay though? I actually think I'd be alright with that but from the sounds of it, Petra got rid of everything like that if I understood what she just said correctly

"What do you have in mind Ikarus?"

Eh, maybe it might not be best to be too explicit inside this place, we've finished eating at least but talking about it like this while other people are eating feels a little wrong, there is a time and place for these types of things I guess. Everything else we've said could be interpreted in other ways and this might be a little difficult to not be explicit on.

"I'll tell you later when we're alone..."

__________

"So... this is it then"

"Heh, you don't have to make it sound this is an ending Ikarus"

"Maybe... it is nearly the end of the day but I'm just being pedantic... I'm not putting this off by the way"

Now back at the inn and inside the bedroom, it might as well basically be time to start. It's a shame these rooms are pretty basic and don't help with any stimulation but that was never going to be an issue with this woman who makes me feel things I've never even thought possible. Urgh, even just thinking like that makes me realize just how much I love her.

The thing is, during our hugging or even while kissing, both of us have had wandering hands despite me not really bringing it up. Only reason I'm bringing this up now is just to prove this isn't like we've developed straight from kissing and moved straight onto this, there's been a load of intimate things going on behind the scenes that honestly didn't feel like a big deal but were obviously pretty hot. It also doesn't help that I really like it when her hands wander so I'm definitely ready, no more putting this off.

There's unfortunately something I must do beforehand, otherwise this'll get awkward when I try to strip down. I guess things feel a little awkward with us just standing around in the inn room right now but that was always going to happen, I'm hoping any nerves quickly fade when we get started and maybe this shaking of mine might go away.

I go to pull my corset dress over my head, this thing has always been extremely difficult to get off so doing it now is a must unless we plan to 'mate' with it on. Yuck, mother has ruined that word for me... my mind is not going to wonder from anybody other than Petra right now!

While I'm undressing however, Petra was always going to make this more difficult.

"That's... absolutely stunning"

She can't just let up for a minute, I haven't even gotten this completely over my head and she's already complimenting my nakedness!?

"Urgh... are you trying to make me pounce on you Petra? And are you going to stay like that as well?"