Chapter 25

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see Arylie irritating Neela and Preeta with their PDA..and also Imlie enjoying being pampered by Aryan..

Neela couldn't sleep the whole night, so she had decided to snoop into Arylie's room..to clear her suspicious of them not being a real couple..so she slowly opened the door of their room..only to find them sleeping snuggling with each other.

Imlie groaned and woke up slowly, only to find Aryan sleeping slightly on top of her..she smiled and slowly roamed her fingers in his hair..

Im-(thinks)Should I tell him the truth?? Am i being afraid for no reason?? Don't i deserved to be loved?? She kept her eyes closed when she felt him move.

Aryan opened his eyes and frowned, when did he fell asleep on Imlie?? He looked at her and smiled..

Ar-(thinks) Kash i had my memories, kash mein roz aise hi tumhare face dekhar utha tha..he slowly roamed his fingers on her face..

Neela hated the PDA that she saw so intentionally flicked on the vase from the table near the door, which startled Imlie and Aryan..Aryan stood up to go outside to see who it was..

Ar-(thinks)Koi nahi hain..ya phir..he smirked he knew who it might be..

Aryan came inside and Imlie had woken up and trying to chose a saree..

Ar- Wear the peach one..it will look good on you..she smiled and nodded..and went to the bathroom to take a shower..

After she came out from the bathroom, Aryan went inside to take a bath while Imlie had decided show what a nayi dulhan looked, just for Neela.

She had worn bangles and she didn't even hide her sindoor this..she smiled looking at her face in the mirror

Ar-(standing behind her) Looking beautiful wifey..he whispered in her ears..and she closed her eyes shivering..he slowly placed his hands on her waist.

Imlie was still shivering as he placed small kisses on her shoulder and then her placed kisses on her neck as well..as he was kissing her he stopped suddenly knowing he had unintentionally crossed a line.

Imlie frowned as he backed away, he kept his head down and whispered a sorry and left to change..while Imlie stood their feeling a bit hurt and bit disappointed as well.

Im-(thinks)Why am i feeling disappointed?? Jab i have not told him the truth??

They went downstairs and Neela nudged Preeta and she nodded..she quickly sat next to Aryan and said..

P- Ary baby..yeh kheer khao..i have made it for you..she scooped some kheer and moved her hand to feed him when someone caught her hand..and it was none other than Imlie..

Im- Preeta ji..aap Aryan ki best friend hain..toh aapko itna bhi nahi pata ki he doesn't like to eat sweets??

Im- Chalo koi nahi..uska hissa i will eat and ate the kheer..mmm
It is actually good..ab Blue Kaki aapki mentor hain toh sab aacha hoga na..

Im- Now if you don't mind..please get up..yeh meri seat hain..i like to sit near Aryan..Preeta huffed and stood up and went back to her original seat.

All the Rathore's were enjoying the drama, when Neela smirked and said,

Ne- Aye chutki..hum soch rahe thi ki kyun inn dono ki shaadi dobara karwa de?? Matlab sab ko pata hona chaiye na ki Aryan lalla ne shaadi ki hain.

Ar- Nahi!! Iski koi zaroorat nahi..mein aap se phele bhi keh chuka ki we are married..so baar baar iss topic ko discuss mat kijye..now excuse me i have to go..

Imlie looked on as Aryan left feeling pissed off, whereas on the other hand Mahesh was keeping tabs on Madhav..he had hacked into his financial, and too his surprise he had received a large amount of sum..from someone on the day of the blast that happened in the mill..

M- Aryan was right..this man is somehow connected to the incident..i really need to get more information..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like it..and do you want Aryan to get frustrated and tell Imlie that he knows that she is his wife?? Please do comment..