Chapter 17

Hey guys..so in this chapter Aryan finally gets to know the truth..and Neela and Preeta..finally coming to Delhi.

Aryan was waiting in a cafe, he used to love come to this place, the place provided best coffee and his favorite blueberry muffin, the waiter had just kept the muffins on the table..when Mahesh snagged one of it.

Ar- You know I paid for it..😒😒

M- Itna kaam kiya hain bhook to lag rahi hain mujhe..and besides i need energy to tell everything..and it is complicated matter..

Ar- Matlab??

M- Alright starting from the beginning, the people of Pagdandiya actually loved you and Arvind ji..and they were happy to work in the mill.

M- The day before the incident Satyakaam had threatened you..

Ar- Satyakaam is the person who was responsible for Jiju death wasn't it??

M- He was arrested because he was found in a hut with all the bomb making things..but that is not the main thing..he threatened you because he found you kissing his daughter.

Ar-(spits the coffee)What the hell!! I kissed someone..

M- Not someone..the girl is Imlie..

Ar- Imlie?? The same girl who works in the NGO.

M- Yes..and the story doesn't end here..actually you and Imlie loved each other apparently and Satyakaam and Arvind ji..were apparently going to talk about your marriage.

M- But the impatient soul you are..both of you had gotten drunk and got married in a temple..

Ar- She is my wife?? But then why didn't she say anything?? Why stay away for 5 years.

M- Think Aryan..she probably felt guilty..it was her villagers and maybe Satyakaam that were responsible for Arvind's ji death and the mill being destroyed.

M- And did you know, that an employee of your company is Imlie's best friend.

Ar- Who??

M- Madhav..

Ar- Hmm..he was thinking something..

M- What happened??

Ar- This Madhav..i don't trust the guy..there is something off about him..i just don't trust him..Mahesh started laughing and Aryan looked on confused.

M- Man are you getting jealous..?? Imlie ka koi friend hain..that too male friend.

Ar- Haha..very funny 😒😒 but keep an eye on him will you..

M- I will but i must say when all this will be over..i will very rich..he rubbed his hands..

Ar- Tera kuch nahi ho sakta hain..he shook his head, and ate the blueberry muffin..thinking about whatever Mahesh had said..and how will he actually face Imlie now..because she has all the memories of the time they spent together..while he didn't remember anything..

On the other hand, two women were seen exiting a car, Preeta was awestruck seeing the grandeur of the Rathore Mansion,

N- Aache se dekh le beta..kuch dino baad tu iss ghar pe raj karegi.

P- Oh my god..Ary baby kitna handsome ho gaya hoga na.. i cannot wait to become Mrs Aryan Singh Rathore.

N- Aur phir unn dono vidwa ko i will throw out of this house. Aur phir yeh saari property sirf tere naam hogi gudiya..

Neela and Preeta were beyond happy with their plans not knowing that they will face a very big obstacle in their way..and that would be none other than Imlie..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this chapter..ab what should Aryan do next..ab toh he knows ki Imlie is his wife..🙊🙊please do comment