Chapter 3

Hey guys..so i hope you like the first two chapters, and we will see Imlie's best friend Madhav in this chapter..

Satyakaam had came half an hour later to the Dhaba..he was surprised to see her in dirty clothes, so he asked her..

S- Beta kya hua??

Im- Woh kal ka aaya hua raees, raaste mein nirtya kar raha tha jiski wahaj se mein keechd mein gir gayi..

S- Oh ho..koi baat nahi..aacha suno mein khana kha ke woh nayi mill ki zameen hain woh dekhna jaa raha hun. Ek naya businessman aaya hain..so we have to meet them.

Im- Daddaa meri ek baat sunogaye aap..i know ki most of the businessmen are ruthless, they use and throw poor people..but agar hum apne gaon mein kuch bhi badlav dekhna chathe toh we have let go some of our assumptions..

Im- Kya pata woh sach mein aache log.. Satyakaam patted her head..his little star always looked the best in others..maybe he should give those people a chance too.

S- Theek hain..i will give them a chance, Imlie smiled after lunch she went back home. Whereas Aryan and Arvind had settled in the guesthouse of the village.

Ar- That jungli..uski wajah se my iPhone and earphones are destroyed.

Arv- Aru..let it be..phone toh hum theek karwa sakte..but the truth is you too should have seen where you were walking as well.

Ar- Aap uss ladki ki side le raho..i am your sala/brother in law..he huffed..🤨🤨

Arv- Oh ho..my grumpy boy..take rest..thodi der baad we will go meet the people on whose land we will make the mill.

Aryan was actually impressed by the way his Jiju was handling himself with the villagers, their main concern was if they gave the land away will they be homeless.

Arv- Mein aapko beghaar nahi hone dunga, iss zameen pe mill banegi..aur aap log bhi yahin issi mill mein kaam kar sakte hain. And mill ke pass reh bhi sakte hain.

Arv- Aur aagaye jaa ke jo koi bhi aap mein se sabse qualified hoga woh iss factory ka manager bhi ban sakta hain..jo directly mujhe har baat report karegaye regarding the factory.

Satyakaam was happy and others were happy too so they decided to write over the land to Arvind, Aryan smiled but felt a bit insecure and afraid..how will he ever be able to match Jiju's calibre and how will he be able handle such a huge empire.

Imlie was searching about colleges in the computer in the post office, she had passed 12th with flying colors and the first thing she did was to learn computer.

But every course she saw was so costly so she finally decided to do B.Ed and she wished one day she will have a good job and be able to take care of her mother and her Daddaa.

It was almost evening when she was returning, when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind, she would have elbowed him but the person's laugh gave away his identity.

Im- Madhav!!! Tum wapas kab aaye..

M- Bas aaj hi aaya..aur dekh what i have brought for you..he gave Imlie an imlie flavored candy to eat..

Im- Haha..very funny..she took the imlie flavored candy and ate it..

M- Aacha i have a good news..i have gotten a job in Bhaskar times.

Im- Oh my god..Yay!! Chalo..hum Daddaa se mil kar aate hain, and give him the good news as well.

Imlie held his hand and took him away, Madhav felt shy he knew that Imlie had considered him as his friend only but he does love her a lot..and he will soon ask for her hand from Meethi and Satyakaam..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this..do you understand Aryan's insecurities?? Also tell me some scenes as to how Aryan and Imlie become friends and actually have start feelings for each other..