Chapter 1

Hey guys..i hope you will like this book, and as usual flashback will be there in the beginning..so please be patient..

Present

Imlie was getting bored, Madhav had gone to the office, so she had nothing to do, so she was roaming around in the house. She came across a door which was locked, she was feeling curious but she knew better to open a locked door..still she tried to open it and she was surprised to see that it was open.

She went inside and looked around, papers, files and various boxes were kept there, and then she saw the whiteboard and gasped..there were photos of Arvind, Aryan, the people of Pagdandiya and her.

M- Imlie..

Im- M..Madhav..

M- I love everything about you..but tumhari yeh curiosity hi tumhe le doobigi..he came closer to her and ran his finger on her cheek.

Im- How do you know so much about Arvind Ji and Aryan..were you behind that bomb blast.

M- Tumne kabhi bhi mujhe sahi se dekha nahi..islye toh uss raees Aryan se shaadi kar li na..but don't worry ab mein tumhe uss se itna dur le jaunga ki he will never be able to find you.

Imlie's phone rang and she tried to pick it up but Madhav grabbed it, but she too fought with him..she was able to get the phone..it was Aryan..

Im- ABP!! She said picking it up..Please help..Madhav stuffed her mouth with hankie and she tried to shout..

Ar- Imlie..kya hua!! Imlie!!

Madhav injected her with a sedative and then he destroyed her mobile phone and burnt the house as well..

M- Imlie sirf meri hain..you will never be able to take her away from me Mr. Rathore.

Flashback

Aryan groaned in annoyance as sunlight hits his face, he turned around and then Arpita wacked the pillow on his back,

Arpi- Utha jaa UNB!! Dopahar ke 4 baje gaye hain..kumbkaran ki aulaad.

Ar- Aare Chudail..Jiju..please mujhe bachao..

Arv- Guys..time out now..and Aru..you need to get ready we are going to Pagdandiya tomorrow.

Ar- Why!!..i don't wanna go anywhere..he pouted.

Arv- Aryan..i think it is time you start helping me in the business and i am very serious right now.

Arpi- Arvind sab theek hain na..you sound so serious..koi problem toh nahi hui na..

Arv- Nahi Arpi..but it is time that he should help me.

Ar- Okay fine..i will join you Jiju.

The next day Aryan had packed his bag, his charger, an extra powerbank, his tablet, some books and his earphones as well.

Arpi- Tu Pagdandiya basne jaa raha hain kya??

Ar- Aare di Jiju ka pata nahi..i will be dead bored that too in a village, it has been so long we had lived in a village environment..we don't even go to our ancestral haveli during summer.

Arv- I will try not to bore you too much Aru..waise kya pata tumhe koi ladki pasand aa jaye wahan..he teased.

Ar- oh please..mere type ki ladki iss poori duniya mein nahi hain..

N- Haye bhagwan..mein apne grandchildren ka face kab dekh paungi..

Ar- Guys!! Chalo Jiju...nahi toh yeh log mujhe tease karna band hi nahi karegaye..

Arv- Chal..i am sure you will enjoy..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the first chapter..please know ki yeh book bahut slowly update hogi..so please be patient..and i am keeping the target system..

Votes- 5 plus.

Comments - 5 plus.