Chapter 12

Hey guys..so i hope you will enjoy the chapter..and i need your thoughts on this..i wanted Meethi to hear Madhav talking to someone on the phone regarding the incident that happened 5 years ago, and Madhav sees her..so he tries to kill her..but Aryan saves her..and she ends up in coma.

Imlie is all alone now..so he decided to let her stay in his house..and then his attraction..what do you guys think??

Aryan was searching his room, where the hell did he keep his phone, he sighed and went outside..his Di was reading a story book to Jaggu.

Ar- Di..aapne mere phone dekha hain kya??

Arpi- Nahi..tere room mein nahi hain?? He shook his head..last time kahan tha??

Ar- Oh..he suddenly realized that he had kept the phone in his car's glove box.

Arpi- Tu saach mein UNB hain. She teased him and he mock glared at her and left.

Aryan unlocked his car and then he opened the glove box and took his phone from there..when he caught something glinting below the passenger seat..he picked it up it was a chain.

Ar-(thinks) Shayad di ki hogi. He went inside and showed her the chain..Aparna recognized the chain immediately.

Arpi- Aare yeh chain Imlie ki hain..lao mujhe de do..kal jaungi na NGO i will give her..when suddenly Aryan kept it in his pocket.

Ar- I will give her..kal waise bhi mujhe bhi kuch kaam hain wahan.

Arpi- O..okay..

The next day Imlie had came for breakfast, when Meethi saw her she was looking like a ghost, eyes were all red..

M- Imliya..kya hua??

Im- Humari chain ghoom ho gayi hain Amma..humne sab jagah dekh liye..she started crying again.

M- Imliya..tu tension mat le yahin hogi..ek kaam tu breakfast kar and NGO jaa hum yahan ghar pe dhoond de gaye..

M- Ab rona band kar tu meri bahadur baachi hain na..she nodded..had some breakfast half-heartedly and left for work.

Imlie was feeling like the guilt would break her into two..the chain was the only thing that kept her sane..it was a part of who she was..she was still thinking about the chain when she heard someone calling her..it was none other than Aryan.

Ar- How are you now Miss Imlie..? He asked.

Im- Hum theek hain..hume chalna chaiye class ka time ho gaya hain.

Ar- Wait..i think this belongs to you..he showed her the chain and Imlie quickly snatched it from him and wore it feeling whole again.

Im- Thank you..

Ar- Your welcome..but can i ask you something..when she nodded he asked..yeh chain kisi khas insaan ki hain??

Im-(clutching the chain)Bahut hi special insaan ne diya hain mujhe yeh..he is everything to me..he is my world.

Ar- Boyfriend?? He asked and he tried to hide the jealousy in his tone.

Im- Husband actually..now if you will excuse me..i have to get to class..thank you for finding and giving this chain back to me Mr.Rathore..

Aryan nodded and he kept on looking as Imlie went away. He didn't why he was feeling jealous..it is not like they had any relationship..they hadn't said one word to each other until now..but why did it still hurt..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..and Mr. Ghonchu is getting jealous from himself..🙊🙈🙈anyways please give your suggestions and reviews as well..