Chapter 24

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter, i am going to include some more domestic vibes..and a suggestion where Neela is suspicious of them..and Aryan acting more cheesy and chipku..and Imlie getting irritated..

Aryan had reached home and picked up Imlie carefully and brought her to his room, she was still unconscious..so after he laid her down carefully, he sprinkles some water on her..and she woke up groaning..

Im-(getting up quickly)Maa ji..

Ar- Sab theek hain Imlie..thank you so much..aaj tumhari wajah se Maa ko kuch nahi hua..

Im- Don't worry..i won't let anything happen to your family..he stood up and brought the first aid kit..and applied the cream on her hands..

When everyone barged in the room, Narmada hugged her and said thank you..even Meethi came and sat next to her and kept checking her for injuries..

Im- Amma hum theek hain..chinta mat karo aap..

P- Mausji..she whispered..kuch kijye na..itna pyaar de rahe hain usko..

Ne- Tum shaant ho meri gudpatti sab theek ho jayega. Neela looked on the body language of Aryan and Imlie didn't look like husband and wife, Aryan stayed a bit distant from her and Imlie too looked so distant..

Ne- Mil gaya rasta..kaise tujhe iss ghar ki bahu bana sakti hoon.

Aryan had gone to bring some food for Imlie, but he chanced upon what Neela and Preeta were saying,

Ne- Mere ko pakka inn dono ki shaadi jhooti lagti hain..hum aaye aur yeh log dono aa kar apne shaadi ki baat bol rahe hain??

Ne- Aur Imlie ko dekh kar lagta hi nahi ki woh nayi dulhan hain..na koi shringar aur sindoor bhi chupa kar rakhti hain..kuch toh zaroor gadbad hain..

Ne- Mein aacha se jaanti hun..ki unka saach kaise sab ke samne lekar aaun..

Aryan was beyond furious, bad enough that he is forcing Imlie to behave they are married..even though they are..ugh..looks like he will act like a clingy husband even more..

Ar-(thinks)Imlie pakka mujhe mar dalegi. He took the plate of food and went to his room, he went inside and Imlie was trying to get up..

Ar- Imlie!! He quickly kept the plate on the side table, and he helped her get up..she stumbled a bit and he pulled her closer..

Jaaniya..o dil Jaaniya

Ishq ka kasoor

Dil ki manmaniyan

Ne- Haye Ganga Maiya..she closed her eyes..

Ar-(still keeping keeping a hand on Imlie's waist) Haan Badi Maa boliye..

Ne- Yeh doodh..kachi Ambiya ke liye..Aryan took it from her and kept it on the side table near the food tray.

Ar- Badi Maa..if it possible please leave..i wanna spend some quality time with my wife..i hope you understand. Neela huffed while Imlie glared at him.

Im- Kya kar rahe ho tum?? Itna chipku kyun ho rahe ho?? He told her everything what he heard..

Im- Yaar yeh Blue Kaki chathi kya hain?? You know what if she wants see PDA..we will definitely show her..and poori bahu wala roop dikhungi mein..

Ar- I am looking forward to it..wifey..ab khana khao..ya phir mein khila du??

Im- Well sure go ahead, waise bhi mere haath mein chot lagi hain..she sat on the bed and he sat next to her and fed her, while she looked at him with heart eyes..she loved being pampered by him..maybe she could make few happy memories with him before she leaves him when Blue Kaki and Preeta left.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..and please suggest some romantic scenes to irritate to Neela..and i hope you will definitely comment on this..