Chapter 11

Hey guys..thank you for your comments, also i was thinking ki Imlie doesn't reveal about her marriage to Aryan, because she feels guilty about what happened to Arvind..

Aryan was trying to look at Imlie through front mirror, but she was resolutely looking outside the window. Jaggu had fallen asleep in Arpita's lap. They had reached the hospital, and Aryan tried to take her inside..but she backed up again.

Ar- Itna bura hoon kya jo baar baar mujhse dur jaati ho??

Im- I am sorry par mein apna khayal khud rakh lungi. She slowly went inside and Aryan and was going to sit back in his car.

Arpi- Aru..tu Jaggu ka dhayan rakh..mein dekh kar aati hun.

Ar- Hmm..

The doctor had taken Imlie to the General ward and then bandaged her wounds, Arpita looked on from afar. After the doctor left, Arpita came there..

Arpi- Imlie..woh i wanted to say sorry and thank you..Sorry for slapping you that day..and thank you ki tumne jaggu ki jaan bacha li.

Im- Aapko sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain. It was your right to be angry, nahi Arvind ji and Aryan Pagdandiya aate..nahi woh mill ka incident hota hain.

Arpi- Imlie ek cheez aur puchni thi..woh Arvind ne uss accident se phele.. he was talking about tumhari and Aryan ki shaadi..

Im-(clutching her chain) I think it is good ki humari shaadi nahi hui..i am already feeling guilty about what happened..islye i want to be away from you guys..thank you ki aap mujhe hospital tak le aaye.

Imlie stood up and walked towards the exit and Arpita followed her, she called out to her and said..

Arpi- Imlie..hum tumhe ghar chod dete. And please na mat karna, atleast mere liye baat maan lo.

She sighed and nodded, she went to the back seat but Jaggu was sleeping there, so Arpita told her to sit in the front and that she will sit in the back.

Aryan gripped the steering wheel hard, what had he done to her that she is so distant with him?? Hell, right now too she is sitting so rigid with tension.

Ar-(thinks)Yeh ladki poori pagal hain, as soon as Imlie reached her home..she quickly said thanks and got out of the car..and left..

Ar- Unbelievable!! Di aap dekh rahe ho yeh?? Kitna attitude hain iss ladki mein.

Arpita just hmmed and left, but she wasn't satisfied with the answers Imlie had given, and they way she clutched the chain..when she asked about her and Aryan's marriage..something was going on definitely.

Imlie had hidden her wound with her chunni and went inside her room after greeting Meethi. She kept her bag aside..and opened her cupboard and took out a diary.

After Aryan had left Pagdandiya, she had started writing a diary telling him everything that happened to her everyday..and today was day she knew he would be proud of..she opened a new page wrote..

Dear ABP,

I have good news for you, finally i got a job as a teacher in Arvind foundation. I am sure Arvind ji would have been proud of me.

Also, It felt so good to see you again 5 years later..but i wish ki hum kabhi mile hi nahi hote..na Arvind ji ki death hoti..and you wouldn't have lost your memories..

I wish ki hum aaj pheli baar mile hote..humari story kitni alag hoti na..but still i don't regret a single moment i spent with you..

Love you always.

Tumhari Imlie.

Imlie closed the diary and went to clutch her chain, but it was gone, she panicked..she quickly checked her clothes..it wasn't there..she checked her bag it wasn't there..she was starting to get scared..it was the only thing left of Aryan with her..she was starting to have trouble breathing and then she fell unconscious..

PS.- Hey guys..so guess chain kiske pass hain?? Poor Imlie..she will be so sad.. Also do you want Madhav hurting Meethi..please do comment on it..