URMILA KIDNAPPED

Please do comments, votes and follow, The story is soon going to end !
Please do vote on all chapters in case you have not. Dear silent readers, voting will not harm you guys write? Then please do it!

Happy reading ❣️

Lakshman was sleeping peacefully in his room until the ring of his mobile phone woke  him up . he thinned his eyebrows after switch oning the lamp and blinked his eyes in order to adjust his vision.  he picked his mobile phone and put it on his right ear, adjusting his back on the rest of the bed .

miss Shridhwaj ! why is she calling me at late night?  he thought.

hello !  hello!... Lakshman sir,  help ! please help , Urmila  ! they took her with them,  he heard a crying voice of a girl and  it was not Urmila for sure.

who is speaking and who took Urmila where?  he asked being worried getting up from his bed and moving towards his balcony in Hurry .

"I am Kirti,  her friend ! they kidnapped ! kidnapped her , they .......!!!!! "

The floor beneath his feet slip away hearing someone kidnapped Urmila.

Hello! Who? .... Who kidnapped? Hello!!!! , The phone got disconnected from other side he kept on screaming but did not get any response.

Who dared to hurt his mila ! He thought and kicked his nearby table breaking an expensive pot.

He came out of his room wearing t-shirt and taking his car's  key and gun with him.

bhaiya where are you going this late ? asked Shatrughan  who woke up just to drink water and currently was standing in kitchen .

he took a deep breath deciding to tell his brother but he heard.

Shatru someone kidnapped Urmila!

What ?  Shatrughan asked in shock and the water bottle in his hand slip away spelling on floor .

What, what the hell are you talking ? He asked in shock.

"Kirti called me from urmila's phone and she said this,  I am going to her house" lakshman said moving towards his garage.

Wait!  I am also coming, said shatrughan and ran after Lakshman closing the fridge door  behind him .

Both, lakshman and Shatrughan drove to urmila's place in highest speed possible .

There they found a crying Kirti with many people surrounded her apartment and were gossiping .

Kirti ! Shatru scream seeing her in this situation  he felt pain  in his heart  .

he rushed towards her,  caging her in his protective arms.

Lakshman  directly went  to room searching for Urmila.

Urmila!  Urmila! ..... Where are you? Stop playing the pranks on me ,

Mila!!!!! , He cried in his horse voice.

But urmila was not anywhere . Everything was scattered here and there, it scared him more.

Urmi... He was again going to shout just then he noticed few blood drops on floor.

He touched those dried blood drops with his trembling fingers. He cried fisting his hands on floor and punching the floor again and again.

Shatrughan came inside with crying Kirti in his arms . He placed her on sofa and hugged her close to his heart asking her to calm down.

Urmi, they..... Shatru.... Urmi. .. kirti cried holding his  collar.

Where they took her? Who were they kirti? Asked Shatrughan.

Kirti ! Lakshman came towards them.

"Kirti, where they took her ? Please tell me , where they took my mila ? I will split them into pieces "lakshman said in is most scariest voice.

Shatrughan gulped Seeing this rudra avatar of his brother for the first time.

Bhaiya, we will find her ! He said trying to assure his brother .

How ? Lakshman screamed at his brother breaking the glass table in front of him.

Kirti cried more, blood started to drip from lakshman's hand.

Bhaiya please don't loose your senses, who will handle us or who will save her ? Shatrughan said holding his brother 's hand .

Who were they kirti? Why they took her with them? Asked lakshman, tears fell from his bloodshot red eyes .

******

A girl was lying tied in iron chains . She opened her eyes trying to see through Surrounding but only darkness was visible to her .

So my babydoll is up? She heard a deep voice. The voice which is haunting her since childhood.

Sweat and tears appeared on her face, she cried at her helplessness.

Love you all 💞