INTERVIEW

I am standing out of SURYAVANSHI ENTERPRISIS right now and don't know that I will ever get job in this much big company means it is dream of many people to work in company like this and mine would also have been if I was not interested in civil services with this thought urmila entered in office.

Where is the interview going on ? Asked urmila from a peon.

Go to tenth floor and take left from there , you will reach to your right place he said with a warm smile and urmi retuned smile with a thank you.

Oh, yes here it is said urmi and set in waiting room waiting for her turn there were many people with many degrees which made urmi uncomfortable because right now she doesn't have any degree. She is just 12th pass out who is waiting for cut offs of delhi university for admission.

Mam next is you said peon to urmila.

Okay, thank you said urmi with a warm yet nervous smile.

Knock knock

Come in she heard a deep voice.

She went and froze when he looked at her with those killer eyes.

Sit, miss .............? Said laksh.

Sridhwaaj, urmila sridhwaaj.

Sit miss sridhwaaj he said and she nodded.

what is your qualification ? he asked looking at his laptop screen, how rude.

I passed out 12th and currently seeking admission in 1 st year of BA program she replied .

Only 12th passed he asked with one raised eye brow.

Yes sir.

Do you think you are all okay for this job? He asked.

Qualification doesn't matters but skill , passion, hard work and smart work does.

This quote you said in one of your interview sir she answered .

But, you don't have experience he said.

But, I have experience of my previous job and I think it will surely help me here she said.

Where do you see yourself after 5 years? He asked but the answer he got which he was not expecting.

After five years I am an IAS officer and am doing my job very honestly she said with confidence.

Over confidence laksh smirk and said.

Just confidence and self believe sir she said at which laksh gave a bossy smile.

Give me your file he said and Urmila gave.

Your previous work record is okay but not well skilled so I am giving you 1 week trail and after your that performance I will decide whether to appoint you or not and that too on shanta didi's request he said and gave her file back.

Thankyou sir, I will not disappoint you, May I go ? she asked and he nodded but his eyes were never living hers and she was trying her best to avoid his gaze.

You will have to join from today itself he said and she nodded.

****

You will have to join from today she mimicked him and the peon whose work was to tell urmila her work laughed.

Your boss is very rude ,how do you all handle him ? she asked him.

He is strict but very good boss he said.

Good my foot urmila muttered under her breath.

Peon went after telling her , her work .

Is it your first day asked a boy who was sitting on opposite seat of her .

Yes said urmi.

Rahul, naam toh suna hoga he said in a flirting voice.

Urmila she said .

Nice name rahul said.

Thankyou urmi replied.

But they both didn't know laksh was glaring at them from his cabin's balcony.

Will our urmila be able to secure her position in Suryavanshi Enterprises ?

How will lakshman react seeing urmila and Rahul's closeness?