PARTY

Have a happy reading 😊😊

Kirtiiii....  Pagal.......  How am I looking ? You made me wear  this saree forcefully  and It is my first time wearing a saree, how am I looking?  asked an excited urmila.

Oh!! My urvashi!!! Menka!!!  Rambha!!!! Exclaimed kirti.

What urvashi, Rambha, menka?  asked urmila.

Urvashi, Rambha and menka are nothing in front of apsara urmila!! Exclaimed kirti.

Ohh my lakshman ji!! Urmila said putting a hand near her heart.

Lakshman? Your boss??

No!!, Lord Lakshaman , replied urmila.

By the way Urmi, lord lakshman 's wife name was urmila right? asked kirti smirking.

Yes, but lakshman Suryavanshi sir is never going to be my husband. Never ever okay!  Urmila replied back in her defence before moving towards entrance.

Urmila wore a beautiful purple saree with minimum makeup . Open hair and heavy jhumkas. 

Kirti was dressed up into red one piece with necklace and open hair were completing her look. Both the girls were looking graceful.

Suryavanshi palace

Lakshman was all ready in his white blazer , shirt and blue jeans  with perfectly gelled hair , to set stage on fire.

Shanta wore a heavy embroidered suit , looking sober.

Shatru was all ready in his black blazer and white T shirt and pants.

Sulochana wore black suit with golden embroidery , a golden dupatta was completing her look.

Inderjeet wore white blazer with brown T shirt and blue jeans looking dashing as always.

All ready? asked Shatrughan at which every one nodded .  Let's go then, he said.

Suryavanshis and Kashyaps went to party spot, which was a palace own by lakshman.

**************************************

Urmila made her apperance with kirti at the  party spot.

Wow!! They booked this palace for party , oh my god ! Kirti exclaimed in excitement.

Kirti this palace is owned by sir, said urmila.

Means , he must be having lot's of money. This all is looking very royal Urmi, said kirti.

Party spot was filled with people of high class, luxury was screaming from all
around. Soon urmila found out her fellow colleague in party.

Hey aditi, how are you doing? asked urmila .

Urmi, wow girl,, looking really beautiful! I was searching for friends , thank  God you came. I was feeling nervous and alone, by the way who is she? Aditi asked looking at kirti.

She is kirti , my childhood bestest friend and kirti she is Aditi , my first and close friend in office  urmila introduced both of them to each other.

As Urmila was talking to Aditi and kirti she suddenly noticed shanta, who was giving instructions to workers.

Shanta didi!!!  Urmila exclaimed. Shanta turned and saw her.

Urmi!! Come here, urmila went to shanta with Aditi and kirti . Shanta and urmila hugged each other.

Kirti how are you? Shanta asked.  Didi, I am beautiful as always , how are you? Kirti replied.