On the top right of the blue packet I wrote

Great Job, Glad to see someone actually cares about this class

100% :P

-----------------------------------

10 minutes passed 1, I can't believe I'm late again. I told myself after the first day I would not be late again but stupid Damien unplugged my alarm clock while I was sleeping thinking it would be funny. News flash, It's not!

I walked down the hallway speeding  towards the classroom until I remembered that I freaking forgot the damn fake skeleton in the trunk of my car. Today I was going to demonstrate which bone is where in our body.

I made a sharp turn and started running towards the exit so I can make it to my car. As I made a turn around the corner I felt instant impact which caused all my books and papers to fall on the hallway floor. Once I realized what happened my eyes started to get back in focus. Right across from me there is this girl with her back towards me picking up the papers that had just fallen. I couldn't help but stare at her butt. Just the right shape. I slowly licked my lips wondering what would happen if I had a chance to put my hands on in and grab it showing her who's the boss.

"Professor?"

That word took me out of my thoughts and my mind quickly returned back to normal. Then it hit me, The girl that I was so fascinated over was my student, Becca, Becca Mclarin.

"Hey Becs." I said calmly even though that was the opposite of how I was feeling. Like yesterday my hands went all clammy. Was I nervous?

Nah.

"I'm sooo sorry that I'm late, The stupid bus was late and I tried to get here as soon as I ca-"

"Becs, It's okay. As you can see I'm late for class as well so you won't be punished." I said feeling a smirk play on my face.

She sighed in relief.

"Ugh I thought you weren't going to grade these." She nodded towards the blue packets she had in her hands.

"Yeah I wasn't but things change." I said

"Oh."

"Do you see yours?" I asked placing all my weight on my left leg.

"Yeah." Becs said while looking through the papers.

"Good job" I winked at her and headed towards the exit.

"Where you're going? Class is on the other side of the building!" Becs called out.

"Yeah I just need to get something real quick from my trunk." I said continuing my way towards my Range Rover. But there was only questions circling my mind.

Did I just wink at her?

Why was my hands all clammy?

And most importantly, Did I just check out my student?

---------------------

Once I got to class it was 20 past 1, I'm not proud of it but I knew my students was.

"Hey Guys, I'm so sorry that I'm late, today just wasn't my morning." I apologized.

"It's alright dude, take all the time you want." Charlie said.

I chuckled, This kid seriously seemed like a surfer with his bleach blonde hair and uneven tan.

"Guys it turned out I did grade the blue packets so once class is over just pick up the packets from my desk. Okay?" I said.

Everyone just nodded. I started to teach the lesson explaning all the bones and where they were in our bodies but Becs was making it extremely hard. Today she sat in the front row with her tan legs crossed. She was wearing what I think women call wedges? Yeah that's what It's called. She wore a yellow V-neck halter top summer dress with strappy looking white wedges. The way she chewed the bottom of her pen ever so slightly turned me on! All of a sudden I was starting to feel excited and this couldnt be the worse place to do so.

As fast as I can I walked towards my desk hiding my shame and continued to teach like everything was normal when really I just wanted to do some things to Becs that is considered illegal.

----------------

Charlotte's POV

"Becca, you look amazing!" I said while examining her strapless sweetheart black fitted dress that hugged her hips in all the right places.

I was in Becca's room getting ready to head to the club.

"What shoes should I wear? She asked me.

I examined her room looking through her closet, that's if you want to call it that. Her closet is smaller than my suitcase! And that's say's something.

"Oh wait there is a tag sticking out let me...-" I said but was soon cut off.

"No,no,no please, I have to return this when tonight is over." She said.

I gave her a understanding nod.

----------------------

The club was packed which made no sense since it was only a Monday night. A couple of my friends Cindy and Blaire met up with us at the club. So it was just the four of us. As soon as we entered the club Blaire and Cindy spotted some friends from high school and went over towards them making conversation while Becca and I walked towards the bar.

"Hey there ladies, What can I get for you lot?" The bartender asked.

"Ugh I'll start off girlie...I'll have a Cosmopolitan then I will have a dirty Margarita please." I said while eyeing the bartender. He was attractive.

"What about you?" He asked Becca.

"Let me have a Watermelon Pomegranate Mojito please."

I raised my eyebrow, If I thought what I got was girly then I was way out of line.

"Your such a girl." I said while laughing.

"Why thank you." Becca said which made me laugh.

The bartender came back with the drinks and we just sipped away.

"We danced for a bit and began to get tipsy. We didn't want to get sloppy drunk because we knew we have school tomorrow after all.

From the corner of my eyes I saw this cute guy that was drool worthy. He was about 6'0 nice electric blue eyes with shaggy hair that was swept to the side. His fringe covered part of his eyes but he still looked great. He was dressed head to toe with a beige flannel top, light washed jeans, with some basic Nikes. Right next to him was a guy that had his back to me, For some reason his back view looked familiar but it didn't click until he turned around. I couldn't believe it. It was Professor Carter!

---------------------------------------------------------

Becca's POV

"Becca, You would not believe who's here!!" Charlotte yelled because of the loud bass.

"Who?" I asked continuing to sway from left to right with the music.

"Professor Carter."

As soon as she said that my heart skipped a beat. Professor Carter is here?

----------------------------

Hope you guys liked this one. please comment, vote, and fan

It will mean so much to me.