▫️ Twenty-seven

Start from the beginning

"I get it," he stopped to meet my eye then extended his hand over for an handshake, a sign that we would let go of the past and make peace.

"I hope she won't lose your trust." He gripped my hand to portray the seriousness of his words but I easily nodded because Ginelle was like a blessing to me. Something I cherished, something I would hold onto.

"Can't believe that Leila organized a double date for us," Louis tucked his phone into his pocket as he walked over. I instantly patted my pockets for my phone only to remember Reece had confiscated it.

Earlier today, there had been a meeting about the upcoming mission with the higher-ups and because I couldn't focus on the presentation fully, Reece took away my phone.

It wasn't exactly something I could control especially when my tulip had send me a very sweet message. Thinking of it now made me smile even wider though I covered it off with my palm.

Hey babe,

I miss you and I miss being in your arms because it makes me feel safe and happy. Today don't glare at your friends, I want to keep seeing that dazzling smile of yours.

~your tulip

How was I supposed to pay attention after that when all I could picture was her eyes in melted pools of honey and her pink puckered lips that I so desired.

I just wanted to go out and see right that moment. Reece handed me my phone and just then a notification came in from her. Smiling, I quickly pressed on the image she had send.

Woah

There she was, my sweetheart. She was smiling in the picture, so prettily that I zoomed in on her face. Her hair ran down her back in adorable waves, some of it getting to her face due to the wind.

What had my attention next was the dress she was wearing. It was a brown off-shoulder dress that flowed down her body accentuating her curves and I just stared.

My eyes ravenously went up and down the picture before I settled them on her shoulder that exposed those beauty bones I loved to see.

Oh wow

She was dazzling, beautiful and exquisite. I continued to stare at her, feeling so lucky because she was mine, my girl and she was perfect, so perfect.

A text came in from her saying that she'd see me soon and I fumbled over my keyboard to type back a reply, so eager to meet her.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Reece nudged my side and I gave him a raised brow having not heard a word.

"I'll leave with your car," I nodded off without much thought wanting to just freshen up and have Ginelle in my arms soon.

"It was nice meeting you guys," Reece said to both Jordan and Louis. They shook hands and then turned to leave after saying a few words.

"Leila and Ginelle are together at the moment," Louis said after Reece and Jordan had just pulled out. I nodded along when he suggested we meet them together.

Dropping by his house which was nearer, we cleaned up real fast and I changed into a grey turtleneck and black pants that I had in my bag.

His house was just similar to the Williams' and I could tell he was loaded, having just told me that he was a manager at his father's media company.

We soon left to meet the girls, the car quiet for a while before Louis spoke again. "Something bothering you?" I couldn't tell how he easily read me.