Start the Clock

A/N: So I know I said that the next chapter would be (Y/N) going back to his original world and meeting with Geiz and Tsukuyomi, however that one's going to take some more time to write and to be honest I've been really looking forward to reaching this arc.

In the cold of the sewer system, 3 people are sitting around a table and discussing, two of them are known to us; but the third one is not yet.

"What did I tell you when you said you were taking over Ora?" Heure mocked the female timejacker "Oh that's right, i said don't mess up. But what do we have here? Another Revice defeated and Zi-O stronger than ever thanks to unlocking a new power from the Decade ridewatch."

"Like you did any better Heure." Ora retorted "You lost us Another Kabuto AND Another Blade while also alerting Zi-O to our presence here. There was no possible way for me to screw up our plans as much as you did."

"Enough, both of you." A male voice said as Heure and Ora looked over to third member of the group

"So, Schwartz, I believe it's your turn now." Ora remarked as she looked at the figure

"Yeah, who're you gonna send Schwartz?" Heure asked "After all, you're the one who's been quietly building up his stock of Another Riders from the shadows!"

The figure, known as Schwartz, now leaned forward and smirked

"I'll merely send someone who we know can get the job done." Schwartz boasted as we enter the opening credits

The Timejackers are preparing to make their move, but they're not the only ones. Will Zi-O have the strength to defeat all those who seek his strength? Or will this Nightmare consume him whole?

Timestamp 0:25 for the start of the actual song)

Catch it in an instant! Are you ready? (Are you lazy?)

(Y/N) can be seen catching the Zi-O ridewatch as he walks down the street towards Raiden High.

That's where the new history is! Feel it! Feel it! (Crazy baby!)

Panels of Geiz and Tsukuyomi fly past as Woz, holding the Oma Advent Calendar, turns the page to reveal new images of Shido, Kotori, Tohka, Yoshino and Origami with a 6th one blank.

Use your bonds of light to accelerate.....

Timejackers Heure and Ora head past as they are followed by the Another Riders seen in the story so far as a Schwartz holds an Anotherwatch with the number 2009 on it.

Just keep at it! Shout it out! Shout it out! Let's keep going into the present.

(Y/N) can be seeing walking side by side with Shido as they nod at eachother and run towards all of the spirits.