Frozen Fear

(Y/N) was lying down on one of the Fraxinus medical beds as he looked at the ceiling, barely able to move. As it turned out, the burst of spiritual energy he had released with Chrono was so unregulated that it had caused his legs to freeze up and as such, well, upon entering the Fraxinus and attempting to walk forwards he instead fell flat on his face.

This was why Kotori had, much to (Y/N)'s protest, confined him to the medical bay. Of course this annoyed, but also worried (Y/N), due to the fact that he had no chance of dealing with Another Revice while stuck in bed. So he decided to instead try something he hadn't done before.

Contacting Oma Zi-O.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and focused himself, he had the ability to transcend time, he just needed to do so and talk to his future self.

Well.....well.....well..... A deep voice boomed in (Y/N)'s head I was wondering when you would contact me.....my younger self.

"It worked. Good." (Y/N) said in his own mind as the sound echoed around in his own head, it appeared he was in some kind of shared mindscape with his future self. "Now then Oma Zi-O......tell me.

How do I defeat Another Revice."

A/N: AND NOW FOR SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DONE YET! AN OP FOR THE STORY!

(There's the song for the regular Kamen Rider Zi-O intro.)

Another Revice poses the greatest threat yet.....with no way to use both a Revi and a Vice armour at once, Zi-O has no way to defeat them......or does he?

A forecast like this......only comes once a Decade.

(Timestamp 0:25 for the start of the actual song)

Catch it in an instant! Are you ready? (Are you lazy?)

(Y/N) can be seen catching the Zi-O ridewatch as he walks down the street towards Raiden High.

That's where the new history is! Feel it! Feel it! (Crazy baby!)

Panels of Geiz and Tsukuyomi fly past as Woz, holding the Oma Advent Calendar, turns the page to reveal new images of Shido, Kotori, Tohka, Yoshino and Origami with a 6th one blank.

Use your bonds of light to accelerate.....

Timejackers Heure and Ora head past as they are followed by the Another Riders seen in the story so far as a third figure, masked in shadow, holds an Anotherwatch with the number 2009

Just keep at it! Shout it out! Shout it out! Let's keep going into the present.

(Y/N) can be seeing walking side by side with Shido as they nod at eachother and run towards all of the spirits.

There'll be confusing days....but knock on the door to tomorrow.

(Y/N) can be seen walking past open doors as Geiz and Tsukuyomi can be seen walking past them on the other side before being joined by Woz, who closes his Oma Advent calendar and looks behind him to see White Woz standing there with a smile.