The Hermit, The Rain and The Demon

(Y/N) was walking slowly on what was meant to be a sunny day; however, as had been the case a lot recently, the forecast saying that there had only been a 10% chance of rain that day had misled people into believing this; as rain was pouring down with no sign of stopping over Tengu City.

This, however, didn't seem to bother (Y/N). As people ran for cover from the rain, he continued to walk. Not caring about the fact that he was getting soaked to the skin by the downpour. It was oddly soothing, almost as though every rain drop possessed a link to his original timeline. A glimpse of how Geiz and Tsukuyomi were doing now he was gone from their lives for good.

Recently, however, (Y/N) had been feeling something was off. He had always had a small feeling whenever he felt a time distortion, but recently he had been feeling more and more. And what was more confusing than that was, it wasn't just stopping time like the timejackers could. Acceleration, reversal, even cases of reaching into other timelines. It appeared that there was somebody else in Tengu City with the ability to manipulate time to great extents. Somebody that was doing it more and more as of late.

As (Y/N) walked, however, he felt something else as well.....something closer.....it was almost like he was being followed by someone.

It was at that moment (Y/N) realised it and turned around, shouting out. "Ziku-!" before being cut off by being frozen in time. All around him, rain droplets were frozen in mid-air as a figure walked out of the shadows towards him.

"Now now Zi-O.....don't do something you'll end up regretting...." A female voice spoke as the figure walked into view, her clothing barely even dampened by the rain. This was Timejacker Ora.

(Y/N) strained himself, but was only able to move his mouth to speak

(Y/N) strained himself, but was only able to move his mouth to speak. Which was at least more than he could when Heure had stopped him in time.

"Timejacker Ora....." (Y/N) said with a clear distaste in his mouth "....to what do I owe the displeasure?"

Ora smirked at this as she walked around to be behind (Y/N) "Well, I just wanted to speak with you before you're dethroned for good." Ora stated with a clear, arrogant smile. "After all......we both know that I'm far better at picking Another Riders than Heure is. And I'm certain you won't have the ridewatch for this one already...."

"Bold of you to assume that I don't Ora....after all, you have no idea what ridewatches I have and haven't obtained yet." (Y/N) stated. For Ora to be so confident that he didn't have the ridewatch for an Another Rider was unusual, as she would probably know by now that he had ridewatches that he didn't have before.

Ora, however, outright laughed at this before turning towards (Y/N) "You could have any Ridewatch up to Kamen Rider Saber, I am aware of that. But what about our newest rider....?" Ora snapped her fingers as two figures appeared behind her. "Meet Another Kamen Rider.....Revice."