April 10th - The Day that Peace Ended

The scene begins to (Y/N) waking up and getting out of bed, going through his normal morning routine. Getting dressed, having some breakfast and brushing his teeth. However, while he was packing a bag for school, one of the inactive ridewatches which he had lined out on the table glowed and regained its form. The Ex-Aid ridewatch. Upon seeing this, (Y/N) sighed. "Another ridewatch regaining its power.....?

This makes the.....10th now." (Y/N) picked up the Ex-Aid ridewatch and put it next to the other ridewatches, in order of appearance they were:

The Decade Ridewatch
The Saber Ridewatch (I will use this better than they did I promise)
His own Zi-O Ridewatch
The Kabuto Ridewatch
The Zi-O II Ridewatch
The Fourze Ridewatch
The Wizard Ridewatch
The W (Double) Ridewatch
The Kiva Ridewatch

And now the Ex-Aid Ridewatch

"What does it all mean....? Could the Timejackers be moving in this timeline now.....?" (Y/N) shook his head at the thought. The last time he had used the ridewatches, the Timejackers, those who created alternate riders to attempt to 'replace' him as King, had caused death and destruction on untold scales. "If they're back.....then I need to stop them." It was then (Y/N) checked his watch and saw the time, sighing a bit. "I'll think more on this later.....for now I need to get to school."

And with that, (Y/N) left his house for school, taking only the Zi-O ridewatch with him, if an emergency happened he hoped that was the only one he would need. Not that he could transform anyway, his Ziku Driver was long destroyed. It had not made the trip to the new timeline.

As for school, (Y/N) enjoyed it far more than he had back in his original world. In his timeline, school had been hellish for him with him barely caring or even graduating due to his obsession with becoming king. However, now he had left that obsession behind, he was having a fairly enjoyable school life. If you ignored the trio, that was.

But anyway, as (Y/N) walked to school, he was checking the news on his phone. The headline was a minor spacequake occurring just outside of Tengu City. Upon seeing this, he let out another sigh.
 "Another spacequake? They really have been happening more and more as of late." Infact, as (Y/N) had noticed, with each of the last 10 spacequakes, one of his ridewatches had re-awakened. "There's no way that those could be linked.....right?"

As (Y/N) walked past some people, he heard some familiar voices. It was the trio.
A/N: Who I cannot be bothered to get the name or images for because I HATE THEM SO MUCH-

"Isn't that Itsuka-kun?"
"Those two are way too touchy-feely. So he really does have a thing for his sister."
"Gross."

As (Y/N) turned around, not to talk to the trio, but to see what they were talking about. He saw Itsuka Shido saying goodbye to his little sister, Itsuka Kotori.

 He saw Itsuka Shido saying goodbye to his little sister, Itsuka Kotori