Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You

Start from the beginning

"Diana, what happened between you and the Emperor...It wasn't your fault, I know it and even Miss Lily knows it. Athanasia would be hurt if she sees you like this" Nayeli comforted Diana which she looks at her adoptive sister and her friend.

'She's right, I can't be like this. It's bad for me and Athy. It's better focusing on the present...for her and me' Diana thought.

"You know, the weather is good outside. Maybe, we should go out for flesh air" Diana said with sheepishly smile which made Nayeli and Lily happy.

"Yup! We can do that. Right, Miss Lily?"-Nayeli

"Of course, no one will be in the rose gardens of the Princess, we can definitely go there" Lily said which Diana soon stood up and used the magical necklace as changing her hair and eyes to her alias Diya's black hair and purple eyes.

"Alright, besides. I always wanted to see her rose garden" Diana said optimistically and showing her free spirited side.

"That's great, I will bring my phone to take some pictures" Nayeli said as going to her backpack (She brought it from their world) and looking for her phone.

Diana chuckles as she crossed her arms.

"Lady Diana..." Diana soon turned around and seeing Lily came with a very familiar outfit, a Siodonnaian dancing clothing.

"Lily, is that..."-Diana

"Yes, it's your dancing attire when you...from your time when you were Diana of Siodonna. After your passing, His Majesty decided to destroy your belongings out of pure grief...I managed to save this and hidden it for awhile" Lily explained which Diana looks at her softly.

'Lily decided to protect this? Even knowing it would kill her if Claude find out? Lily, are you sure not a angel?' Diana thought as thinking if Lily was a angel.

I mean Lily is the best friend and best mother figure to Diana and Athanasia.

She's too pure for this world.

"Thanks, Lily" she said as looking at the design and clothing. 'Damn, no wonder why Claude ran after me. I must looked so hot...Even this design is mixed between Arabic belly dance clothing and the Chinese Feitan Dunhuang style...Now I wonder how Siodonna looks like' Diana thought.

"I guess I could try it on...Hey, Nayeli. Now you have a reason to call me Princess Jasmine"-Diana

"Princess Jasmine?"-Lily

"Long story, Lilian"'-Diana

Few moments later~

Diana along with the maid and her adoptive sister were out in the rose gardens of Athanasia.

Diana wore her previous life's dancer's attire which she looks breathtaking.

And hot.

No wonder why Claude went after her.

Nayeli took many pictures of the roses and Diana as Diana decided to perform a elegant and beautiful oriental dance that she learned from one of her teachers.