the aftons

"Michael..please..im scared..".

a boy is crying in his room beg his older brother to stop scaring him.

*laughs*."you look so fuckin dumb Evan".says the older brother laughing at his younger brother.

"Stop it Michael,your scaring him".a yell of a little girl that caught Michael's attention

"what are you gonna do?tell father??. pathetic". said Michael teasing Liz

"Yes! and father gonna ground you".Liz smirk proudly

"Liz..stop I don't want him to get grounded..".Said Evan while try to stands up.

"shut up crybaby".said Michael angerly

"NO!YOU SHUT UP MONSTER!!".Liz raised her voice at Michael.

the both siblings begin to yell.

"g-guys stop..".Evan struggling to stop his siblings to stop fighting bc he know both of them can be grounded by their father

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP?!".a yell from downstairs.

"shit..".said both siblings.

the 3 siblings just stared the stairs kinda scared.as they expect it was their father to check em bc he got annoyed by the yellings

"so?what was the problem eh?". asked the father calmly but Michael & Elizabeth new that his father is angry by only lookin to his eyes..

"n-nothing..".Evan says as he tried to warm up the situation."their just um..".he looked at Liz looking scared,"umm..they..."."what did they did?im not angry im just asking".Evan still try to think of an answer so Mike and Liz don't get in trouble.

"I..bullied..Evan..".said mike softly but also scared he knew hes gonna be in trouble for doing that,he looked regret.

"and..?how bout you Liz?no need to be scared".said William calmly as he gets close to Liz "I-i was just trying to save Evan from Mike to stop bullying him...".she tightened her hand grip bc she was afraid of her own father.

William was just smiled and pats Elizabeth's head "your a brave kid".after he said that Elizabeth was shock he didn't called her..'brat'."oh..yah thanks dad..".

Mike didn't took his eyes off on the floor he just stared it bc he will got a slapped from his father,but he didn't?mike was confused bc William only giving him a punch on the shoulder "don't do that to your brother Mike"."oh!uh..yeah im sorry dad.."."don't say sorry to me,say sorry to Your brother"."oh!uh..yeah sorry Evan..". Michael took his eyes of the floor and looks at Evan."I forgave you..always".

"always..?"."I always forgave you :)"."thanks ig..".after the appolagize to each other they decide to do they're business, Elizabeth still confused what was happening to her father,but not only Elizabeth also her brothers, William always choose violence over calming.the silence was pretty loud and awkward as William leave the second floor."so..?what just happened?"."I don't know father Didn't hit us?..weird"."you should be greatful Liz,dad didn't hit you with a book"."your right.."."anyway im leaving this getting akward im leaving"."me too". Elizabeth and Micheal left Evans room.

"that was akward..right Goldie?".Evan always talked to his plush bc he thought His plushy could talked.perhaps..

do you wanna know why is William is in a good mood?well let's found out;)

*ring ring*it's was a telephone someone was calling."hello?".

"Ah! William I had a good news! Fred Bear dinars is popular and our career is perfect" Said the mysterious guy on the phone

"Well that's good to hear Henry! I guess people loved our work and animatronics"

"Me too, I'm also glad!"

They had a long conversation to think about what to make they're carrier go up (is that what it calls?)

After a long conversation William / Dave decide to go to Henry's house to speak more.

####

Hello! Sorry if it's short bc it was rushed (I made this while in math class😁😝🥰😍💀) and I'm excited for Fnaf movieeee!!! IT'S October 27!!! HELL YEAHHHH